Who is single here?

Guys n Gals, I'm so sorry.. I just read my recent post here.. I don't remember doing that. Yes I was very very drunk and I don't remember half of it. last night was horrible. But thank you for the support and bear with me.

aww i am sure all of us understand how you have been through and you were grieveing i understand smile hugs :hug:

aww i am sure all of us understand how you have been through and you were grieveing i understand smile hugs :hug:
thank you. i guess there's a 5 steps of grieving and that's what i'm going thru..

of course I know alot of ADERs go thru this and i feel for them too

I'm so sorry to hear about this unfortunate incident, JeepGirl.

Yeah, It is hard and you may be feeling like you got kicked in the stomach but u know, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. In time, it will mend, I hope. :)

Jeepgirl, I am sorry for the breakup of your marriage. Hang in there.

I'm so sorry to hear about this unfortunate incident, JeepGirl.

Yeah, It is hard and you may be feeling like you got kicked in the stomach but u know, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. In time, it will mend, I hope. :)
that goes for you too, jolie. hope you're doing well too

alot of peeps are single here.. wow! i'm terrified of being single :Ohno:

Now that I think about it, 4 of my friends' marriages broke up this year alone. I didnt realize that until now. Seems like a bad year for people's marriages.

Single is bring enjoy by urself till you're feel ready having realionshp or not.. but i m still single who cares i m happy be single as long i can till right time find right person but not easy for that :hmm:

JeepGirl just hang in there it's not easy that you saw him with another girl it's not wroth to talk him TILL he will realize think twice before make mistake to end marriage do you wanna me *slap* ur hubby?? it'll make you happy :D i was joking w/you ;)

Would rather be single than jump from unhappy relationship to unhappy relationship like a woman I know outside of AD. She keeps lowering her standards too, which isn't good.

I'm very sorry about your marriage, JeepGirl. I do not expect that it affect you which you both got married last year after long years live together. :(

Single?

What single is the meaning of human life?

I am dating someone, so single would be out of the question, wouldn't it?

I was married for just under two years. I have been seperated since June and will be offically divorced in Febuary of 2009.

Back