Who got snow?

:jaw: you still have snow???????????? I am going to create a new thread on my hubby's behalf.

Liebling..
Why not you come over here during Winter time.. would be awesome for your vacation and grab snow whatever you enjoy play... bring your husband along w/your children..

Rest of your family will not forget about this best memories visit in Canada and have fun blast snow boarding and etc etc much more events here..

Yes Liebling, Still snow here and have not gone melt yet.
15 inches plus more over... I do not know how much measurement really killing high pile of snow over my knee..

Snow sucks! Spring is coming, yay! Although rain sucks unless you are kissing in the rain or making love in the rain! :bowdown:
If you were in Rochester, you would likely have the weather get warmer... then suddenly a blizzard in the middle of March... then possibly another one in the middle of April! :Ohno:

I've watch the t.v. news today and stated that snow may bit longer than you expecting..

Snowing will stay continue... Oh gawd! Why can't snow melt yet? Sumth'n wrong w/Weather came nature mixed up signals..

I do not want look forward another more longer winter....
I do not want look forward more increase snow pile up the drive way... because doesn't have snow plower.. *mumbling* Hate shoveling *mumbling*
Ache my right shoulder due I fell flight down the stair way few days ago and grabbed the handle and try save my life than hit the landed wall or cement floor in the basement. Good thing, I did made it through grabbed the handle and stayed stairway half of way down the stairway.. but painful my shoulder.. I assume my shoulder is fracture and kept stay excerise my shoulder up and down move around.. til heal. I just ignore pain and no gain.

Oh, thank you, Freakycat!:ty: I finally got to go home at 8:00am on Sunday. I worked from 4:00pm Friday until 8:00 am on Sunday. Then I slept for several hours. I am just starting to feel normal again! Maybe the overtime pay will make me feel better when I get that check, LOL.

You aRE WElcome! I am glad you got to go home and sleep in your own bed! ahh comfy! :giggle: at least you will get ot money goes for whatever you need like spring clothes? :)

I've watch the t.v. news today and stated that snow may bit longer than you expecting..

Snowing will stay continue... Oh gawd! Why can't snow melt yet? Sumth'n wrong w/Weather came nature mixed up signals..

I do not want look forward another more longer winter....
I do not want look forward more increase snow pile up the drive way... because doesn't have snow plower.. *mumbling* Hate shoveling *mumbling*
Ache my right shoulder due I fell flight down the stair way few days ago and grabbed the handle and try save my life than hit the landed wall or cement floor in the basement. Good thing, I did made it through grabbed the handle and stayed stairway half of way down the stairway.. but painful my shoulder.. I assume my shoulder is fracture and kept stay excerise my shoulder up and down move around.. til heal. I just ignore pain and no gain.

Well well well, snow here in NH got up to my waist or hip. guess I got more then you and I hate it now. It was warm today and the snow on my driveway is melting yay. Also I can see my studs *wood* on the ground whoooooooo hooooo so I can bring it in the house to get it dry. :D

last night get snoowww :squint: then now melt since outside already has SUNNY *smh* what a crazy weather

melt already? wow...we still have snow on the ground.. Not going to be a good day tmr to hide easter eggs outside. :( ..

No more snow here. Whew!

Lately, the temperature has been going up like crazy. ;)

Snow for a first time since last Friday.. :eek3:

Picture of my garden...

Flecky watched from 2nd living room window - you can see heavy wind and snow...

Awwwwwwwwwww leibling, I would rather have snow like your now then what I have now. LOL Next we trade places?? :wiggle:

uummm peek a boo outside wow what a beautiful sunny outside darn no snow gimme gimme snow send bulldozen of snow bring here lol so i can see TWEETYBIRD's birdbath get frozen oops ZOOM hide in cave :lol:

Back