Who got snow?

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: You're too damn funny!!! HA HA! Wait and see what TB has to say! LOL!
uummm peek a boo outside wow what a beautiful sunny outside darn no snow gimme gimme snow send bulldozen of snow bring here lol so i can see TWEETYBIRD's birdbath get frozen oops ZOOM hide in cave :lol:

We've got some snow this morning, Only it was just flurries. It was not that cold enough to keep it intact on the ground. I'm just glad that it didn't last any longer. I'm hoping it's the last time I'll see the snow this year :lol:

Just want to report that here on the Manitoulin Island, we are having a blizzard storm in the Spring today. :ugh: Mother Earth or Grandfather Sky have forgotten that this is suppose to be Spring. This weather have never happen before in the Spring time. Very strange weather. I am getting sick and tire of "Winter" weather. I am aching for warm weather(only it will be cool in this Spring). :eek:

Today very warm and melting the snow off my front and back deck which I did the cleaning today whewwwww Much better now

Mother Earth or Grandfather Sky have forgotten that this is suppose to be Spring.

Bebonang, the temperature here is steadily dropping under gray skies. The weather girl on TV says Grandfather Sky will give Mother Earth one more coat of white before this day is done.

I'm enjoying the cool weather, but I hope you have the warmer springtime you want.

We got some about 4-6 inches of snow this am. GRRR! But they'll be gone by Monday cuz the temperature will reach to about 50 degrees.

Still? :eek3:

We have long white Easter weekends and after that, no more snow... back normal as spring again...

Not here, either. :lol:

I still miss Alaska, because I usually have snow in winter up there. :(

My friend in South PA took these pics today..

:shock:

n18415953_35567670_6466.jpg

It is heavily snowing here. We are expected to have 15 cm of snow on the ground.

I woke up this morning, seeing half an inch of snow on the ground.

:looking down, still wearing my flip flops: :shock:

Back