Who got snow?

There were some flurries earlier this evening. :shock: It didn't last long though. This is the first snow of this season. Boy, I hope this winter will be better than last year's winter with a lot of snows and ice storms.

Just thinking about it makes me dread having to warm up my car, scrape the ice/snow off the windshield with the ice scraper and falling down on my butt when I walk over the ice on the steps or the sidewalk for the next few months, lol

Did you drive through the hills and mountains in KY? Is that dangerous hill road?

:fruit:~ Glad no snow here.. I'm very happy be here and living in South of Alberta where closer to Montana Border within 45 minz away from my home. :giggle:~ poor you guys who got snow!

who got like this..
funny-dog-pictures-snow-camoflage.jpg
:giggle:

LoL! I can see the dog's face. It's cute! My dog's face got stick on snow.

I know how it feels to fall on your butt on an icy sidewalk. I often walk to school or errands to take the bus and it's no fun walking in the snow, ice, sleet and wind. :(

No wonder I hate winter so much (except for downhill skiing, of course :))! I'm literally counting down the days when I finally move to Arizona! :dance2:

Oh yeah, It sucks when the ice decides to take a war on our body by falling down on it, lol. Last year, I got a really bad fall because of that. I was leaving for work and it was like around 6:30 am. It was still dark outside. As I was walking down on the steps after locking the door - *bam* I fell down and my right arm landed on the edge of the step. I ended up having a BIG ugly blue/purplish bruise on my arm. It hurts!

I'm not crazy about the winter either too. I like the snow for it's beauty but not when it gives us the headaches, lol.

Did you drive through the hills and mountains in KY? Is that dangerous hill road?

Yeah, I've drove through the hills and through the mountain. Some of the roads can be dangerous. It just depends on where you are going to. There are some roads that are way out in the rural areas that has no rail guards. Also, sometime you'd see roads that are so narrow only made for one car to be able to get through. If you're on one of these narrow roads and you see a car coming up on the opposite end, you'd have to pull over on the grass.

:fruit:~ Glad no snow here.. I'm very happy be here and living in South of Alberta where closer to Montana Border within 45 minz away from my home. :giggle:~ poor you guys who got snow!

who got like this..
funny-dog-pictures-snow-camoflage.jpg
:giggle:

The dog looks so cute, that is way too much snow for me :shock:

wow still snow? Here is not snow yet...

I took some pictures of sunset view from my house yesterday morning by 7.00 am (I know the time because I wake my son up for go to college). The weather here is still friendly sunshine...

Sunset from my front yardback of my son's bedroom window.

Back of backyard view from bathroom window...

Front backyard from study room window.

wow still snow? Here is not snow yet...

I took some pictures of sunset view from my house yesterday morning by 7.00 am (I know the time because I wake my son up for go to college). The weather here is still friendly sunshine...

Sunset from my front yardback of my son's bedroom window.

Back of backyard view from bathroom window...

Front backyard from study room window.

WoW! That's so beautiful shot! I love to view the sunset and sunrise.

Oh yeah, It sucks when the ice decides to take a war on our body by falling down on it, lol. Last year, I got a really bad fall because of that. I was leaving for work and it was like around 6:30 am. It was still dark outside. As I was walking down on the steps after locking the door - *bam* I fell down and my right arm landed on the edge of the step. I ended up having a BIG ugly blue/purplish bruise on my arm. It hurts!

I'm not crazy about the winter either too. I like the snow for it's beauty but not when it gives us the headaches, lol.

Ouch! It's painful. Do you have a salt on your steps and sidewalk? It might help you. I like the snow for beauty but road and sidewalks. It's pain in the ass! Do you have an Anti-Freeze spray for your car's window? It will be melt fast.

My husband is very good at drive with snow. He is :crazy: He know how to trick on snow and icy. He never get stuck on road with icy. He is smart ass! Tsk tsk tsk! LoL

Yeah, I've drove through the hills and through the mountain. Some of the roads can be dangerous. It just depends on where you are going to. There are some roads that are way out in the rural areas that has no rail guards. Also, sometime you'd see roads that are so narrow only made for one car to be able to get through. If you're on one of these narrow roads and you see a car coming up on the opposite end, you'd have to pull over on the grass.

The salt will help roads to melt the icy. By the way, I don't drive. :( I wish I would drive.

You're welcome! You got a good shot. :thumb: Next time can you post a picture of snow at mountains? I love to see it! Hehe

Sure, I will when the snow is here but the snow is not come yet.... I don't have mountain at hometown where I live but forest.

Liebling,

Amazing nice taking picture of sunrise beautiful sky of red mixes blues...

Mostly I can seen view sunset only cuz I live west coast and anymore east coast. I fantasized sunset so beautiful and can see distance of mountains. *Breath carried away*
I will dare stay permanently living here than east coast but sorely misses my buddies where live in east coast likely eg: Michigan, OHIO,USA and Ontario, Canada.

So do I, Pinky. I hate walking on icy sidewalks and standing in the snow and wind waiting for the bus to arrive. :(

I never want to go outside with snow on sidewalks and bus station. I don't want to wait so long. Because it's cold and windy. It's no fun for me to walk alone. I hate to get a shoes and jean wet from snow. I need to buy a new boots. But still I don't want to ride on bus during snow cover the sidewalks. It's dirty! Ekk

Ouch! It's painful. Do you have a salt on your steps and sidewalk? It might help you. I like the snow for beauty but road and sidewalks. It's pain in the ass! Do you have an Anti-Freeze spray for your car's window? It will be melt fast.

My husband is very good at drive with snow. He is :crazy: He know how to trick on snow and icy. He never get stuck on road with icy. He is smart ass! Tsk tsk tsk! LoL

Yes, I do have salts on my steps and the sidewalk. Of course, I do have Anti-Freeze spray as well. I've been driving in the snow and in icy condition so many times that I'm practically used to it. I don't like driving in the snow but if I have to, I will. Certainly, there are always extra caution to be taken in this when you drive in the snow.

Some areas requires the chains to be on the tires when driving in the snow for safety reasons.

The salt will help roads to melt the icy. By the way, I don't drive. :( I wish I would drive.

Oh, How come you can't drive? Is it because of your visions?

Yes, I do have salts on my steps and the sidewalk. Of course, I do have Anti-Freeze spray as well. I've been driving in the snow and in icy condition so many times that I'm practically used to it. I don't like driving in the snow but if I have to, I will. Certainly, there are always extra caution to be taken in this when you drive in the snow.

Some areas requires the chains to be on the tires when driving in the snow for safety reasons.

Oh, How come you can't drive? Is it because of your visions?

Yeah! I can't drive because I has usher syndrome as retinal disease.

Yeah! I can't drive because I has usher syndrome as retinal disease.

I see, That explains which is understandable.

By the way, Liebling - Beautiful pictures! I liked seeing how the color of the sky was changing. :)

I never want to go outside with snow on sidewalks and bus station. I don't want to wait so long. Because it's cold and windy. It's no fun for me to walk alone. I hate to get a shoes and jean wet from snow. I need to buy a new boots. But still I don't want to ride on bus during snow cover the sidewalks. It's dirty! Ekk

i know. i also don't like climbing over snowbanks. most of the time i end up losing my balance and falling into the street.

Back