Who got snow?

I wouldn't mind a little snow.

It's the wind that is getting a little old....

no snow here so far since....kinda mild, not too cold here with rain showers.

Even tho we're expecting a storm coming...no snow here but lots of it in the mountains and it will be pretty windy here though.

Cheri --

Can I post a pic of snow mountains here ? :D

I must have missed your post. sorry :Oops: Anyone is welcome to post snow on the ground, mountains, their car, driveway, anywhere. ;)

no snow here so far since....kinda mild, not too cold here with rain showers.

Even tho we're expecting a storm coming...no snow here but lots of it in the mountains and it will be pretty windy here though.

50 mph winds already here on the coast.

At least it isn't the Great Nor'wester of 2007. (Dec. 2-3rd.)

Got more snow and will take pix tmw and post it here. you will see the different from the old pix to the new one. Geez enough is enough but my son said not enough. GRRRRRRRRRRR

Snow January 6

I grew up in Montana and like snow for cross-country skiing, hunting, sledding, fishing, snowshoeing.

It's been snowing here in the mid-Willamette valley most of this morning, first snow of the winter to stick. Even though idiots who won't slow down will make the roads more dangerous, I still like a white season.

Going for a walk.

50 mph winds already here on the coast.

At least it isn't the Great Nor'wester of 2007. (Dec. 2-3rd.)

Too bad California recently had a really nasty storm, the Great Western of 2008. ;)

Enjoy those pictures! :)

10074471ou3.jpg

A LOT of snow..see our table?! LOL!

10074511nc0.jpg

Tinkerbell loves the snow!

10075011rj2.jpg

Tahoe and Tinkerbell

10075061sn1.jpg

Love her cute face! She dug some snow before came in the house.

aaaaahhhhhh the temp had went up and snow had melt FAST yaya *duck*
it seems like we are getting weird weather lol

Ugh white fluffy stuff. It snowed all night here last night, now it is raining yuck that makes it worst.

Thank God I am off and not a bagger. Ugh that would be hell.

Icy conditions here and I slid off the road when driving home from work. :eek3:

I am ok..whew! Scary since it happened so fast!

No snow this year. In my yard today the daffodils are blooming, the azaleas are beginning to bloom, the trees are budding, and the robins are flocking around the bird bath.

We've been faced with a winter weather advisory for the past 2 days. It's been really icy here. This morning, I went outside to warm my car up and I didn't expect it to be THAT icy. The ice was everywhere, even on the steps and that is when I ended up landing on my butt, haha. I'm okay though.

There's sleets, freezing rain, snow and wind chills that are combined.

I so cannot wait for the warm weather to return. The weather has been like a yo-yo lately.

yep Jolie it was been snow on and off for few days now mostly it did snow at night smh
until today all day

It hasn't snowed all winter here, except one day in December which was really all sleet. =(
But today, it snowed from about 3pm on... unfortunately, I had to drive home 30 miles from school to my house. It took three and a half friggin hours! It was so aggravating.
Besides driving in it, I looovvee the snow. I don't even mind shovelling it if I have to. =)

Back