Who got snow?

It was soo hot, so I went swimming at the beach 2 times (12:30pm and then 4pm) during Christmas day. What's worse can smell a forest fire which is prolly about 6 hours away up North.

The wind are darn hot too hah. Bring the Snow here!

:rofl: GalaxyAngel

Good thing you are only a walking distant to the beach. I am about 20 minutes drive to the nearest beach. I guess you are at the beach again today (26th). Right now it is 43 deg C (109 deg F) at 1.10pm, arrrgghhh! Come everyone, send us the snow real fast. Everyone who got snow :whip:

I would like to see some snow in Alabama, lol I never seen a snow since the great blizzard in '95. We had like 6 inches of snow that time.

Good thing you are only a walking distant to the beach. I am about 20 minutes drive to the nearest beach. I guess you are at the beach again today (26th). Right now it is 43 deg C (109 deg F) at 1.10pm, arrrgghhh! Come everyone, send us the snow real fast. Everyone who got snow :whip:

Yes it is a good thing to have a walking distance to the beach. I didn't go to the beach today. I made some almost frozen iced lemon flavored water drink, that helps to cool me down.

Yeah nods everyone who got snow, mail it here please. oh make sure it in frozen iced packages so it doesn't melt on the way to Australia. :giggle:

Hey SG, looks like you got yourself a new neighbor, Koala.. Perhaps you two girls can meet someday and introduce each others. maybe catch some beach guys on the way :giggle:

Sorry girls I wish I could send you some snow.

:rofl: @ GalaxyAngel's story about the frozen toliet seat, too funny.

It is currently snowing here now. Ive took some offhand shots and I will make a new thread with the photos just shortly once I get them uploaded onto photobucket.

FC - you getting any of this white shtuff??? :D

:rofl: Galaxy Angel

Calvin, I know what you are exactly thinking *glares* You better not do that prank by leaving the window up and letting me sit on a cold toilet seat, lol.

LOL Poor you. If you need help with my HYAH just holler and I will be there. :giggle:

snowhouse.jpg

Hey SG, looks like you got yourself a new neighbor, Koala.. Perhaps you two girls can meet someday and introduce each others. maybe catch some beach guys on the way :giggle:

Sorry girls I wish I could send you some snow.

Angel, gimme that snow in your avatar! :lol:

Oh yes, SG and I will meet one day soon. Give SG some times to settle here and explore around so she will become familar with the surrendering. She can pm me anytime if she has any questions and I will help her out.

Sorry Cheri for going off topic. That your sister fault. :giggle:

wow yall lucky have snow up there.. wahh but i know some of u are sicko of snow i undy that..

Angel, gimme that snow in your avatar! :lol:

Oh yes, SG and I will meet one day soon. Give SG some times to settle here and explore around so she will become familar with the surrendering. She can pm me anytime if she has any questions and I will help her out.

Sorry Cheri for going off topic. That your sister fault. :giggle:

:giggle:, :throw a snowball at Koala:

LMAO

omg,, thats too hilarious, you poor thing, I would love to see the reactions lol

*mumbling* Frigg'n middle the night, I woke up and felt so fawk freezing like kinda FREEZER in my room.. (sigh) I came and see Logan's crib.. putting him full of thick blanket and kept him warm.. I looked around the room and checking the window seems shut real good.. Puzzled! I went into the bathroom.. and quick sit down.. *screaming fawk frozen toilet* I turned around.. OH FAWK.. WHY WINDOW ALREADY OPENED... 3%@$%#$%^#@$^ No Wonder why, My hubby forgot shut the window close reason he taking a hot shower.. avoid steamed in the bathroom due there's no ventilation. Done Bathroom.. *slap the toilet lid down* I walked and looked stare at my hubby while he's sleeping.. I started talking myself.. You're fucking an asshole ever I sat freezing toilet lid!

Next Morning, I started evil smiled at him.. He stunned looked me, Wha.. hell are you evil smiled.. I replied him, Yeah, I AM! , Because felt so good spatter your face shit of it.. He say why? I answered him .. " You're fucking an asshole ever I sat on the fawk freezing toilet lid because forgot something you should have done something level your eyes.. what r u see in the bathroom.. He stunned shock wide his eye opened.. He ran into the bathroom but already closed it.. He say.. well there's already closed what I did yesterday.. I shake my head, hell no, you didn't! I DID!

#%@%#@$^ Reason why how am I angry.. because of snow came into fucking window screen.. landed on the toilet lid..

oh aww.. Damn WINTER IS RETURNED!

had snow storm again but this time it was on new year eve into new year GRR got about 12 inches of snow
i felt that southeast michigan had been bombed by snow it had!!!

had snow here since uhhh around late nov or early dec. probably around same time as cheri first posted this thread. and STILL have snow. it kept coming and coming. now snow abt 2 or 3 feet deep. maybe more. argh!

lol but it is good to see snow after 3 years of so little snow!

Back