Who got snow?

GRRRRRRRRRRR I hate snow and I just wish it stopped snowing. I heard there will be more snow tmw Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!

:giggle: Pityful! NO SNOW here in Tallahasse... I have been living in here (Fla.) for about 2 and 0;half yrs to 3 yrs. N snow down here but for bit freezing icy for a day.. Oh Man I love Tally! ;0

We've been faced with a winter weather advisory for the past 2 days. It's been really icy here. This morning, I went outside to warm my car up and I didn't expect it to be THAT icy. The ice was everywhere, even on the steps and that is when I ended up landing on my butt, haha. I'm okay though.

There's sleets, freezing rain, snow and wind chills that are combined.

I so cannot wait for the warm weather to return. The weather has been like a yo-yo lately.

Same here and I cannot wait for warm weather to arrive either.

No snow...

This weather here is already spring... with friendly sunshine...

We do have ice at early mornings and then later around 10 am - turn into friendly spring - sunshine... some flowers are already grow in my garden...

snowed all day yesterday here and still cold today but the daffodil plants are starting to sprout anyway.

This morning when I woke up, I checked my sidekick to see if I had got a message. A local friend sent me an IM saying "Have you checked to see what it's like outside?" I was like "No, I haven't and I just woke up."

So, I went to the door to see what it was like outside and to my surprise, there was SNOW everywhere! Everything is literally covered outside with the snow. We're expecting between 6 to 10 inches by later tonight.

I took a picture from my sidekick to get the idea how big the snow is coming down here and it will continue to snow through the day. As you can see, the driveway is also covered as well, ha.

March8thSnow.jpg

Here still snow since last night urgh i have enuff for that lol

*threw snow on Jolie's face* oops :giggle:

Here still snow since last night urgh i have enuff for that lol

*threw snow on Jolie's face* oops :giggle:

Yep, we have 9" and its still snowing. I have been at work since 4:30 yesterday afternoon because no one can get here to relieve me.

Right now light snow here... ahhh... gotta shovel the porch soon so I can clear that as I have a house showing this afternoon..ack...

*mumbling* still bad storm 2nd day row..
Yesterday, I'm almost end up freak accident but thanked to God.. Blessed my heart. My daughter and last son (baby) along w/me and on way to big city outside weather almost like increase more snowing heavy.. I kept patience and careful drive. Somehow, I stopped and look out the other direction while I'm on stop sign. I can see far distance the car pretty plenty far away about 2 miles away.. So I turned right side on the road and drove.. Unexpected the behind car came and frigg'n close and high beams.. I got lost my control and wheeled slipperly all the way from 1/2 mile to traffic light.. I prayed God and please let me stop my car.. but kept continue slipperly all the way non stop.. I kept wheeled steering in my control and unlaunched the brake.. let it go continue netural itself slipperly. I kept shaking my hand and kept in my mind positive way.. I saw other car right coming way direct on me.. I pray that car please pull over stay away from me... finally other car did moved and pulled over stayed! I kept continue control with my wheeling steering.. Finally stopped on right before traffic light.. I refuse move green light because I'm shock.. I see behind the car.. seems person *gluped* and pull over into the gas station stop.. why hell you're doing over there.. (In my mind, felt alike jump out of my car and rage toward that stupid driver) but I didn't.. because I cannot leave two children in my car alone.. (sigh) I kept continue driving like slowwwwwww all the country road way.... until reaches big city.. only like I drove 40 kph speed. I don't give anybody crap behind the car.. want move faster.. Reason I can see the snow covered fully of snow all the way road.. forget it.. I have to keep continue slow driving... finally arrived Big city.. drop my daughter off at her friend's place.. I ask her, why can't you patience wait until another day but she refused like hell rebel behavouir.. I say if I'm in accident on way to home.. what you gonna do? I ignore her.. I left... I was very upsetting hell because I'm very first time ever I had like this skid snow all the way real life on the road.. my gosh.. (my past teenager did dare play skid snow at the mall parking lot) but this REAL on road.. isn't same like Mall parking lot.. *Thumping my heart pounding hell fast*

Weather snow isn't fun! Seriously Dangerous! I refuse drive during BAD STORM.. forget it.. precious my babies here. (sigh)

Guess what, We didn't buy snow plower.. :( because my husband kept say LATER LATER LATER.. until Money isn't permit.. Thanks lot to him.. should have buy long time ago.. before winter starts... He gulped and wasn't even think twice realized it!
*Grinning at him*
Oh well!

wow Galaxy that is scary i know driving in snow is dangerous
my bus did spinned in snow when i was kid jeez speak of scary it was FREAKING scary

lol at your husband gulped about the snow and not getting snow plower

Yep, we have 9" and its still snowing. I have been at work since 4:30 yesterday afternoon because no one can get here to relieve me.

Wow, Jillio. You must be so exhausted working so long. I bet you're looking forward to a long peaceful sleep after getting off (hopefully someone will come in and relieve you) eh?

We got a lot of snow! About a foot already ugggggh!

I will post pictures later probably tomorrow.

Back