Who got snow?

No, not good...especially since I'm still at work. Hopefully it will turn to snow before I leave and put a coating of snow between my tires and the sleet.

Now, thunderstorm with pelting sleet, icy rain and snow. It is really freaky out there with lightning and all the snow coming down sooo fast and hard.

Now, thunderstorm with pelting sleet, icy rain and snow. It is really freaky out there with lightning and all the snow coming down sooo fast and hard.
Maybe I want to spend the night at work! :shock: NOT! I'll brave it.

Beautiful 70 degrees, SUNNY here. I ran 3.5 miles with t-shirt, shorts on this afternoon. :nana:

If this is not a blizzard, then I dont know what it is!!!! It is reminding me of last year's 3 blizzards.

We had snow last night and we still have snow again today. No teaching classes last night and tonight... Not again! I am tired of the snow and cold. I hope it warms up soon. It will be Groundhog Day next week - let's see what he says!!!

8-12" here. Trying to get motivated to get up and shovel...I do have to go to work (or take a personal day). :(

*looking outside*

that's it? I lol'ed.

That wasn't so bad (shoveling). When I went out, my neighbor had already done most of my driveway with his snow blower. I think it helped that I'm a widow and I have the same name as his wife. :D I think she told him to do it (not that he protested). I have another retired neighbor who cuts my front lawn with his riding tracker (found out his wife told him to when my husband was in the hospital). Wish my back yard wasn't fenced in. :p

Got about a foot here. Expecting more snow tmw. I dont think I will be working for a long while cuz I heard that there is another coastal storm forecasted for next Tuesday and Wednesday. lol

It is supposed to be in the high 40's today and tomorrow, so I am counting on the snowdrifts to reveal the woodpiles for cutting.

not me. more snow is on the way though. We had tiny amount of snow mid december that stayed on ground for 2 weeks

att00001lp.jpg

^^^ Yeah, I've seen that picture before. It's in Japan in the spring time last year. I imagine that must be a painful job to do that.

^^^ Yeah, I've seen that picture before. It's in Japan in the spring time last year. I imagine that must be a painful job to do that.

oh in Japan? Thought it was fake photo. Someone dressed it up until you told me it was in Japan. Interesting info. Just got it by email this morning and I had no idea where it was located. Thanks for the info.

Back