Who got snow?

We have snow here today. All schools are closed. No teaching classes tonight!

A little bit of snow here in Huntsville, AL. Third time it has snowed here this winter!!

No snow, but flooding rains again, then the sun came out. I was in the garage when the rain started and had to wait 3 hours for it to let up.

We got plenty of snow here...roughly 5-7" of the shit. I experienced morning temps of -20°F (-28.8°C) on Friday morning on 1/21/2011. I don't want to go through that again. Of course, I wore layers of clothes, a cap and ski gloves when I worked outside in that kind of weather. A few words....FREAKING COLD!

Oy, another storm system is blowing through NYC right now. I think this is snowstorm #6 for this area.

Got about 4 inches overnight...more is supposed to be on the way. If it is snowing where Deafskeptic lives then it should start snowing here again soon.

Got about 4 inches overnight...more is supposed to be on the way. If it is snowing where Deafskeptic lives then it should start snowing here again soon.
Let me know when it starts snowing where you are Shel...then I'll know when to expect it up this way. :wave:

Let me know when it starts snowing where you are Shel...then I'll know when to expect it up this way. :wave:

Ok will do! The air was kinda warm this morning when I shoveled and I just ventured out to get the mail...whoa! It is FRIGID now! I am sure all the melted and slushy snow is hard by now.

We had a crap-load of rain and wind last night. It's bright and sunshiny now, but has been grey most of the day. 74F outside right now.

It's grey right now. I love looking at the snow - until I remember that I have to drive in it :P

Ok will do! The air was kinda warm this morning when I shoveled and I just ventured out to get the mail...whoa! It is FRIGID now! I am sure all the melted and slushy snow is hard by now.
I'm glad it's FRIGID now...that means the next round of snow will be "light" and easier to shovel. I just had my teenagers shovel the "heavy" snow (while I'm here at work). That should make it easier for me tomorrow morning (since they'll either be at school or sleeping in).

I'm glad it's FRIGID now...that means the next round of snow will be "light" and easier to shovel. I just had my teenagers shovel the "heavy" snow (while I'm here at work). That should make it easier for me tomorrow morning (since they'll either be at school or sleeping in).

Now, it is sleeting. Not good.

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Captivate (i897))

Expecting alittle snow tomorrow, nothing major, tho.

Got like an inch of snow over night... This system coming through is supposed to dump another like 8 inches of snow on us between now and tomorrow morning. Yuck

Back