Who got snow?

Strange, we're both from the same city...yet we heard different forecasts. Clearly, I watched FOX news. Those liars... =X

I live outside of Boston. I don't watch FOX news. I only watch CNN, the Weather Channel and local TV news.

Last edited:
I'm in the northeast, we got a little...(south central NJ) this pic taken from my bedrm patio...looks like 4+ inches judging by the snow on top of the birdfeeder. I haven't actually been outside yet, glad I have a 4wh drive, just a matter of pushing the snow off the car!

Attachments

• IMG_4745.jpg
    IMG_4745.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 6
We got plenty of snow overnight. Had to shovel the driveway before work. Ugh.

I'm in the northeast, we got a little...(south central NJ) this pic taken from my bedrm patio...looks like 4+ inches judging by the snow on top of the birdfeeder. I haven't actually been outside yet, glad I have a 4wh drive, just a matter of pushing the snow off the car!

Beautiful scenery you have in there, Jenniifer. :)

We have a lot of snow here. I took a pix outside of my front door. See my car parked outside of my townhouse.

Attachments

• tn3.jpg
    tn3.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 7
Maxwell, my kitten enjoys some time watching snowflakes and birds!!!

Attachments

• tn2.jpg
    tn2.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
To those up in the New England area...I heard that you got 2 feet of snow. That true?

To those up in the New England area...I heard that you got 2 feet of snow. That true?

Yes, it is true...

Two neighbor boys and I had to clear the driveway. All brushed off and nowhere to go... It took us two hours and half to finish it... Grrrr.. what fun!!!

Yes, it is true...

Two neighbor boys and I had to clear the driveway. All brushed off and nowhere to go... It took us two hours and half to finish it... Grrrr.. what fun!!!

I know exactly how you feel! Last year, we had 3 blizzards in one season and shoveling out each time took about 2 hours. That was 6 hours of shoveling for the season! We got a total of 81 inches for the year. It was crazy!

I live in the Northern Indiana snow belt, so I got a bunch of Lake-effect snow through the night. Got about 8" total. Where I go to school, they got even more and cancelled classes today. Driving home yesterday was just a mess! We'll see what happens tomorrow.

Well - I live in the only state that at the time of the CNN report had no snow. Do I feel left out? No way!!

Well - I live in the only state that at the time of the CNN report had no snow. Do I feel left out? No way!!

No need to feel left out. A group of us will be arriving tonight to visit you until our weather improves. ;)

I know exactly how you feel! Last year, we had 3 blizzards in one season and shoveling out each time took about 2 hours. That was 6 hours of shoveling for the season! We got a total of 81 inches for the year. It was crazy!

That was awful a lot of snow..
Yes, it was crazy..

Shoveling's a pain in the butt, but I love snow.. :giggle:

I just got off the phone with a friend living in northern North Dakota near the Canadian border.

She said that since early this morning the snow has been nearly waist high and is still falling.

The temperature is dropping way below zero and the north wind is increasing to near gale force.

Her husband has done nothing but look through the kitchen window and just stare.

She says that if it gets much worse, she may have to let him in.

I just got off the phone with a friend living in northern North Dakota near the Canadian border.

She said that since early this morning the snow has been nearly waist high and is still falling.

The temperature is dropping way below zero and the north wind is increasing to near gale force.

Her husband has done nothing but look through the kitchen window and just stare.

She says that if it gets much worse, she may have to let him in.

This font is very difficult for low vision.

we had snow last night that hubby blew before we went to agility class. Don't know when more will come.
Dogs enjoy it!

my home got snow for weeks and my dogs love play snow but im not sure how much snow in North Little Rock,Ar but its would less inch or over inch

Back