Who got snow?

I think so too. I don't feel any vibes about it. LOL. I rather having heavy snowstorm which happen during my kids school then it's a good excuse for me to stay home with kids. My office will not be closed when the snowstorm comes unless if it was really bad oversnowtorm then yes. :mad2: I arrived here in syracuse almost 9 years ago. For 9 years of my life of living here, my office only did closed at 1pm and never have been closed for one day for freaking 9 years.

I never forget when i first saw snow coming, and i thought its time to announce about the weather at the office. Most of them who grew up in syracuse laughed at me! :o I said, "why, ?" In 9 years later, Now i figured out why! Impossible for our office to be closed under the lousy weather. They understood why I lived in DC for 12 years. I do miss living in DC because of getting paid and no work! niceeeeeeee![/

Were you in Congress?:giggle:

I am actually going to work today. Tons of trees are down. I have people cutting them up to haul off now. One of my old customers has busted pipes and a flooded house so I will probably be working there too.

Check the red ones,

i wish. :roll:

We got some snow in San Antonio this morning but it's melted already. I slept through it....I don't care very much for snow anyway.

Let it snowww... Let it snowwwww some more in Kentuckyyyy...

It is supposed to snow sometime by tonight and tomorrow as per forecast says.

I'm just wondering when will it be OVER? Seriously, I am getting TIRED of the snow. We've had frequent snow visits than we are accustomed to.

I forgot to mention it snowed on the next day I arrived in NYC in January 2010

We got about 5-6 inches on Friday night. Kept me from driving down to Indianapolis for DPHH. Right now, the snow is still on the ground and it's 13 degrees outside. Brrrr!

It's snowing here now, but I don't know if we will get any measurable amount.

we did - news says 3-5 inches<doesn't mean anything to me>. That was more over the weekend. Most gone now, but the girls loved playing in it:lol:

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Captivate (i897))

Yep we got alittle more snow this morning. Its also freaking cold ha.

Not me. Ours did not stay. But the cold is awful!

We are supposed to have snow that stays sometime this week.

We have snowbanks piled up nearly as high as me. :) At least 3/4 of the way, anyway, and I'm 5'7" !!

It has been pretty cold as well, not warm enough to melt any. The drain in my garage froze. :lol:

There has been a blizzard last November 26 and the first snow. Every now and then we get the flurries usually just a light snow and some heavy snow. Last night it started to snow and was very windy but this morning it was very cold and cloudy and still windy, almost pretty strong wind. :hmm:

Back