Who are you guys going to vote for in 2004?

Now I know who I want to vote for WESLEY CLARK !! I think he Will do A Better Job than President Bush ever did.

Maybe we should run bbnt and KingCobra on an independent party ticket.

Attachments

• Bizarro.gif
    Bizarro.gif
    52.6 KB · Views: 96
I will vote for anybody but Bush. I think I will vote for myself

Cheri said:
Now I know who I want to vote for WESLEY CLARK !! I think he Will do A Better Job than President Bush ever did.

You know who you want to vote for? You assumed that Wesley Clark will do a better job than prez Bush? How can you be certain about them?

First of all, we pleased what Bush have done ... If it wasn't him -- Terriortist will might be continued... so

Gimme a list why is Wesley Clark better?

I don't know who I am going to vote but it won't be Bush!...

I didn't vote for Bush the first time, so and seeing how he did, I WON'T vote for him next time around! :madfawk: I'm not impressed with him at all.

eternity said:
You know who you want to vote for? You assumed that Wesley Clark will do a better job than prez Bush? How can you be certain about them?

First of all, we pleased what Bush have done ... If it wasn't him -- Terriortist will might be continued... so

Eternity,

Everyone has different opinions on each person who is running for President...And They have the right to vote whoever they feel is best for the job and our country.....there have been Presidents in the past that have done good things while in office even when people/voters don't agree with some of the decisions made during their tenure in office....there are many qualified men and women capable of doing the job...it's finding and voting for the best individual who would best represent this nation...to lead this nation....which is why each of us have the freedom to vote.... :mrgreen:

Furthermore, each of us can search, investigate on our own time and possibly sharing views, thoughts with others...as each of us can seek who we may feel is best qualified for this precious position of Presidency without having to cut down or trash opinions of each candiate...just to be able to see and how each potential candiate would respond to any given situation or matter helps each of us to make our own decision as who's best for leading this country....

As for Clark, I am impressed with some of the details he is proposing if he becomes President of the United States...there is plenty of time for me to make up my own decision for who I personally think would be best for this job...and unfortunately it won't be Bush whom I'll be voting for when the polls opens...I'm still searching and seeking out the many ideas and proposals from each candiate....if you feel Bush meets your definition of being a good President, then by all means...you have THE choice to vote for him....

DeafSCUBA98 said:
what's the other 2%?

I'm voting for BUSH

They’re leaning towards one of the Mars rovers. Come to think of it, what the hell am I saying? A bbnt/KingCobra ticket? I’m such an asshole—why did I make the Deaf man the hearing man’s running mate? :slap: We need a Deaf person in the Oval Office. I’m endorsing a KingCobra/bbnt ticket instead. :D

eternity said:

Bush has not made us safe from terrorists. Iraq was never a threat and Saddam had no ties to Osama or the terrorist network. Bush lied to us and continues to lie to us! He lies thru his teeth abt every dirty deal he does. Bush has only made us more vulnerable because his arrogant you're with us or you're against us attitude, unilateral attack of a country, has alienated us from our world community. We are seen as nothing more than bullies by the world around us. It has given those people who "hate" more reason to attack us. I've enclosed a website to read. Michael Moore gives very detailed reasons why he supports Wesley Clark.

www.clark04.com/moore/

BTW, I don't know who I'm voting for yet. Maybe Clark, maybe Dean, Kerry, Edwards. Definitely Democratic...

racheleggert said:
My first choice is Dean and second choice is Kerry
:werd: I'd likely vote for Dean. However, there has been some change of words out of his mouth from time to time and I'm starting to dislike that.

I will retain my professionalism as a registered voter, I won't tell you who I am voting for. ;) However, I know I have said this before on another thread here, and I will say it again: "You guys will bitch and moan about the next president of USA anyway!" Come on, think about it. When was the last time you said anything good about the President? Bush Jr? Clinton? Bush Sr? Reagan? Carter? No matter who is President, the society will remember the bad deeds and forget the good deeds.

Vote for me, "WRITE IN"

:rifle: I am running for President of the United States, you can write my name in, I'm for winning this war in Iraq by, giving all the tax money from the rich to the poor all the tax money from the poor to the rich, Raising taxes on those who are here illegally so that they will go home, Give Saddam his money back and then shoot him and take it back and give it to the UN. Let the UN take over running Iraq, put France in charge, let Germany control the oil fields, Russia control the WMD after they find them. Bring all of our troops home, sue the UN for 100 billion dollars to repay for our loss, another 1 Billion dollars for each American Serviceman that loss his life, give it to his family, 500 Thousand dollars for each American who was disabled while swerving in Iraq, give it to him, 100 thousand dollars for every American Serviceman who went to Iraq, give it to him, 50 Thousand Dollars to every serviceman who served in the Arm Forces, double for those who served in the National Guards and give it to them. Disband the Marine Corps, Air Force, Navy and Army, and arm the American people to defend the United States from the UN. Embrace our enemy and call them our brothers. "VOTE FOR ME." :rl:
Not for George W, Bush or John Kerry vote for Marvin Bush, Thank you very much.

Gunny

Last edited:
Interestingly enough, I was just talking to my 2 roommates and we all agreed on one thing whether we like the person or not, the person running for Presidency who keeps his word best will be the next President! Would you rather vote for the person who keeps his word or would you rather vote for the person who talks no-good?

Since Wesley is Out... I am voting for Kerry. I would not vote for Bush at all! :rl: :rl:

does anyone knows who is competeing for president this year in nov?? list them here! please? thank you!

Grumpy Kiki said:
does anyone knows who is competeing for president this year in nov?? list them here! please? thank you!

Yea ...
John Kerry (D)
Geroge W. Bush (R)
Ralph Nader (I)

Ralph Nader used to be on the Green party now he is running as an Independent. :roll:

Back