Which one good BMW, LEXUS or Jag

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
After this winter :D :D :D !

I am looking around the cars with USED with low mileage>>BMW, Lexus and Jaguar,

They told me its good car but watch out with high price for parts...

I vote with BMW with five series and jaguar.

They said Jaguar make you bad luck and always problems.

Lexus always problem with high crime thief?

Pls tell me about them (bmw, lexus or jaguar) before I decide??

Thanks

I believe:

Lexus is just Toyota with fancy name

Jaguar got bought by Ford

BMW is still good and reliable

Interesting!!

that what I vote BMW with 5 series :hmm:

yes Jag is plagued with problems. BMW is good but EXPENSIVE repairs and maintenance! German cars require more maintenance than japanese cars. I'd go with Lexus but unfortunately a hot target for car theft. It's even a hotter target than German cars. It pretty much depends on where you live.

For my preference, I love Toyota - cheap, extremely reliable, and fun! Lexus offers MORE features for cheaper price! compared to European brands.

Why pay more for luxury features in Benz/BMW/etc. when you can get exactly same (but better and more) in Lexus? :cool2:

Phillips - please list out the exact model of BMW/Jag/Lexus that you're interested in so I can comment on it

Interesting!!

that what I vote BMW with 5 series :hmm:

My mom own BMW 528i for 8 years and she love it! She won't sell it. The traction is great for control at snow for RWD. Rare get stuck at 5 or over inch snow but not happen so much.

Get the BMW and you will love it!

I vote for BMW. Yes, I know about Lexus is Toyota but they are good brand too.

Phillips - please list out the exact model of BMW/Jag/Lexus that you're interested in so I can comment on it

Sure... Here I like....

I called them about this.. but error mileage its 87,000 mileage :squint:

Cars.com: 2003 BMW 530 i

I called them about this.. SOLD :( :(

Cars.com: 2000 BMW 540 i

also I like this but didnt call :D

Cars.com: 2004 Jaguar X-Type 3.0

I have question ... Do you think Auto place will accept trade my travel trailer? because i do not used it much :hmm: Today I just put my travel trailer market on sale at craiglist.. Anyone interesting buy 2005 Coachman for 16K its value book said 20K

My mom own BMW 528i for 8 years and she love it! She won't sell it. The traction is great for control at snow for RWD. Rare get stuck at 5 or over inch snow but not happen so much.

Really Cool! :D

Why would you want to spend fortune on those fancy cars? Simple is to get Toyota, Honda...something that is good car and easy for your budget. :)

Which has the best mpg? I generally worry about the gas prices... and if the autos are environmentally friendly too.

I have a friend with a 7 Series BMW and he says he would not trade it for the world.

Cool and Seem most postives about BMW! :D

Thank you all!!! :ty:

I am biased cuz my bf has 2 bmw's he has had is 323 since '99 but it is still in pretty good condition and he's going to drive it until it won't run anymore lol and his other car is the bmw M3 2006 he only drives that one in the spring/summer though. And it rarely sees rain either..lol my bf loves beemers and ferraris

BMW M3? He lucky bitch!

M3 with I6 engine pretty faster than Dodge Challenger with Hemi V8 engine.

Remind me about BMW and police. Police gave up on M3.

[yt]oLkCPDYaOzE[/yt]

Plus my old coworker who own BMW 3s and ran away from police too. :hehe:

my brother got a Lexus ($90,000) I drove it, pretty boring car, no character. I'd prefer a Ferrari (the older F355 or the GTB308) lots of fun , Porsche 944 turbo was more boring than my old Jap SKyline Turbo!! go figure

Last edited:
Why would you want to spend fortune on those fancy cars? Simple is to get Toyota, Honda...something that is good car and easy for your budget. :)

Maybe Philipps can afford it and it is her business not ours on what she wants to buy.

I do agree with u on seeing no point in buying expensive cars ..but that is because I cant afford it. If I was a millionaire, who knows?

BMW is great.

Phillips, the one that sold==that was great bec the mileage was so low. WOW.

Keep looking for one. I'd buy a BMW too....

Toyota has some nice cars......too.

Whatever makes Phillips happy......:lol:

I wouldn't recommend a BMW with rear wheel drive due to traction in the winter time which snows a lot in Massachuetts. Unless, you get an AWD drive which I don't know if BMW makes one for the sedans but they do with the X5 SUV.

It's not my business, but I assume that Phillips is rich gal.

are you kidding me? BMW with RWD on snow?? no way. It performed VERY POORLY. My FWD saab can go up the snowy slippery hill very easily. I had to drive down to pick up my mom at the bottom of the hill. BMW AWD is the way to go if you live in all-seasons area.

Back