Which one good BMW, LEXUS or Jag

Phillips, ahhh i assumed wrong. :P hope you can find a used bimmer for a reasonable price but beware of the mantience costs. :D

yup! used European cars ARE NOT CHEAP AT ALL! I can attest to it. I've spent over $6,000 in just 5 years to repair my Saab. European parts are not cheap. My trusty mechanic had a sympathy on me and knew I have a tight budget so he got me used parts from junkyard which works good as new!

Used Japanese car is cheap to maintain and the parts are cheap since it's readily available anywhere - even in poorest country. That's why many people in poor country drive japanese cars - mostly Toyota and Mitsubishi.

yup! used European cars ARE NOT CHEAP AT ALL! I can attest to it. I've spent over $6,000 in just 5 years to repair my Saab. European parts are not cheap. My trusty mechanic had a sympathy on me and knew I have a tight budget so he got me used parts from junkyard which works good as new!

Used Japanese car is cheap to maintain and the parts are cheap since it's readily available anywhere - even in poorest country. That's why many people in poor country drive japanese cars - mostly Toyota and Mitsubishi.

Yep. I almost bought Audi 2.8 but changed mind and pick Japanese due parts price and I can do fix myself for mostly time.

Agreed. Saab always ugly. I drove one once with my exgf's old Saab with manual and turbo it's pretty interesting that use key near emergency brake (between two chairs) for start engine.

not emergency brake. it's parking brake. but i guess it's called emergency brake for car with auto lol

what different between Saab and bmw 5 series??

I am looking for car can running longer than 150K mileage?

no this is what I have (in black) -
2001-Saab-9-3-01903071990002.jpg

pretty f'ing ugly, huh? :cool2:

what different between Saab and bmw 5 series??

I am looking for car can running longer than 150K mileage?
pretty much any cars can run over 150k mileages... it depends on how well you take care of it and how you use it.

Saab is FWD and BMW is RWD. Both are good car in terms of handling and safety. It's pretty much up to you on your preference on design. For me - I'd get newer version of Saab because it looks cool and manly. :cool2:

I wish to buy expensive BMW if I won a million lotto. :laugh2:

Umm My mom is not million and she still afford BMW.

Bugatti Veyron is good for million

and Bugatti Veyron sucks! I don't like it at all, it looks ulgy. You can get a faster car with better styling for less than a half million dollars.

and Bugatti Veyron sucks! I don't like it at all, it looks ulgy. You can get a faster car with better styling for less than a half million dollars.

219225190_7e6f66d9c3.jpg

Just throw tomato to him if you want.

Bugatti have nice german engine W16 with quad turbos and 7 speed gears. Almost 1k hp.

Yeah.. Body looks not really great and pricy.

he will think as himself, this is the best car I have ever had...:roll:

If i were you, I would buy Beamer with affordable maintenence. My uncle have 2004 M5 that are nicest but expensive though

OFC Saab is most expensive with gas require super unleaded gas. That are not many of Saabs around here.

Back