Which one good BMW, LEXUS or Jag

How come you are not driving manual, G-tree? I love driving manual, that is why I switched to manual when I bought my new car last year :D

Let's not hack her thread...we could talk about anything in whatever blah blah thread.

Yeah, I got your message -- Phillips, apologises.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeTahoe
Why would you want to spend fortune on those fancy cars? Simple is to get Toyota, Honda...something that is good car and easy for your budget.

Maybe Philipps can afford it and it is her business not ours on what she wants to buy.

I do agree with u on seeing no point in buying expensive cars ..but that is because I cant afford it. If I was a millionaire, who knows?

Did you click website .. I am looked at bmw under 18K so I guess its cheaper than Brand new right?? compare my 2005 Dodge Ram with Thunderoad cost me 35k !! :eek:

:dunno2: :D

BMW M3? He lucky bitch!

M3 with I6 engine pretty faster than Dodge Challenger with Hemi V8 engine.

Remind me about BMW and police. Police gave up on M3.

[yt]oLkCPDYaOzE[/yt]

Plus my old coworker who own BMW 3s and ran away from police too. :hehe:

that black car dont look alike m3? :confused:

Of course i wont run away from police :giggle:

I wouldn't recommend a BMW with rear wheel drive due to traction in the winter time which snows a lot in Massachuetts. Unless, you get an AWD drive which I don't know if BMW makes one for the sedans but they do with the X5 SUV.

It's not my business, but I assume that Phillips is rich gal.

are you kidding me? BMW with RWD on snow?? no way. It performed VERY POORLY. My FWD saab can go up the snowy slippery hill very easily. I had to drive down to pick up my mom at the bottom of the hill. BMW AWD is the way to go if you live in all-seasons area.

Trust me. My mom drove it for 8 years thru snow on her RWD snow. She don't complained about that so much, her car have traction system for normal (save gas), race, and snow.

Without traction system then RWD will FUCKED UP in the snow.

HowStuffWorks "Traction Control Explained"

Traction Control in the Snow
Many people mistakenly believe that traction control will prevent their vehicle from getting stuck in the snow. This couldn't be further from the truth. Traction control does not have the ability to increase traction; it just attempts to prevent a vehicle's wheels from spinning. For drivers who routinely drive in snowy and icy conditions, traction control, antilock brakes, and snow tires are must-have safety features.

:D

that black car dont look alike m3? :confused:

Of course i wont run away from police :giggle:

Yes, It is M3

BMW E30 M3 TURBO
16.jpg

I wouldn't recommend a BMW with rear wheel drive due to traction in the winter time which snows a lot in Massachuetts. Unless, you get an AWD drive which I don't know if BMW makes one for the sedans but they do with the X5 SUV.

It's not my business, but I assume that Phillips is rich gal.

Let ya know that I am not rich gal !! I am poor single mom!! :giggle: I am looking "Used BMW" If I get brand new BMW then i am rich gal! ;)

Trust me. My mom drove it for 8 years thru snow on her RWD snow. She don't complained about that so much, her car have traction system for normal (save gas), race, and snow.

Without traction system then RWD will FUCKED UP in the snow.

HowStuffWorks "Traction Control Explained"
:D

Sounds like your mom got snow tires or all-seasons. Most people who buy BMW/Mercedes get performance tires.... which perform very poorly in snow.

ahhh that good ole' M3.... Handful of same body as in pix (but not M3) in USA.

BMW's have pretty good performance if u have traction control which beemers DO come with even older ones. My bf's 323i is rwd and he has traction control and we get ALOT of snow living in ottawa, ontario canada and my bf's 323 is lowered and he has winter tires for the winter obvs lol but it still grips quite well.

The_highlander, Im aware of that not all engines are made by gm for saab cars. I know about the saab-aru which looks sort of a cross between subaru and a saab with a boxer engine. :P thanks for mentioning, though.

here in bellevue, wa there is a shitload of mercedes benz, bmws and lexus because lot of high income residents live around here. even my work at enterprise have mercedes benz but no bimmers or lexuses. i

The_highlander, Im aware of that not all engines are made by gm for saab cars. I know about the saab-aru which looks sort of a cross between subaru and a saab with a boxer engine. :P thanks for mentioning, though.

it's ugly car though....

Phillips, ahhh i assumed wrong. :P hope you can find a used bimmer for a reasonable price but beware of the mantience costs. :D

Back