Which is the best cell phone for deaf for you?

It is the same way as turning it off and turning it back on

oh okay, yeah someone else here on AD was telling me to hold down the reset button and the power off button at the same time to reboot the sidekick or something..lol idk

oh okay, yeah someone else here on AD was telling me to hold down the reset button and the power off button at the same time to reboot the sidekick or something..lol idk

Someone on AD can kill me if I was wrong :aw:

All righty, i'm going to bed now. its 1:49AM here in ohio. And i have my vibraphone lessons with my pit director from 12:00-12:30 during lunch. And then i guess we're going out to eat for lunch for my sister's birthday. she's turning 12. she got a new bike on july 15th for her birthday. her birthday is actually on july 16th. Soo...My dad is probably gonna catch me up any minute anyways..I've been staying up late WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much since my summer vacation started. I stayed up until 2AM or 3AM...now its 1:51AM and if i get to bed now i'll have about 8 or 9 hours of sleep. i'm planning on getting up for my lessons at 9 or 10 AM to take a shower. then get dressed, put makeup on, practice on the piano for a bit before my 12:00 lesson lol. anyways.. i'll try and get on here. I have band camp all week next week so i won't be on the computer next week.. :-( then in 2 weeks I have to work at this big event called Soaring Sounds at the high school. Hundreds of people is going to come and watch. Its just college bands competing other college bands around the world. And it's pretty cool! ok nowww its 1:54 and i have to shut up now and get to bed.. Later!!!!!!

All righty, i'm going to bed now. its 1:49AM here in ohio. And i have my vibraphone lessons with my pit director from 12:00-12:30 during lunch. And then i guess we're going out to eat for lunch for my sister's birthday. she's turning 12. she got a new bike on july 15th for her birthday. her birthday is actually on july 16th. Soo...My dad is probably gonna catch me up any minute anyways..I've been staying up late WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much since my summer vacation started. I stayed up until 2AM or 3AM...now its 1:51AM and if i get to bed now i'll have about 8 or 9 hours of sleep. i'm planning on getting up for my lessons at 9 or 10 AM to take a shower. then get dressed, put makeup on, practice on the piano for a bit before my 12:00 lesson lol. anyways.. i'll try and get on here. I have band camp all week next week so i won't be on the computer next week.. :-( then in 2 weeks I have to work at this big event called Soaring Sounds at the high school. Hundreds of people is going to come and watch. Its just college bands competing other college bands around the world. And it's pretty cool! ok nowww its 1:54 and i have to shut up now and get to bed.. Later!!!!!!

:rofl: thanks for laugh.

Razr is so popluare for anywhere and any age.

My boss own RAZR2 V9 and he is around 60's. Razr2 is smaller than razr.

v9m.jpg

Razr is so popluare for anywhere and any age.

My boss own RAZR2 V9 and he is around 60's. Razr2 is smaller than razr.

v9m.jpg

hmm wow, i never seen that kind. its probably new. and i'll prob see that around the high school. I had my lessons...my dad embarresssed me in front of my pit director..god. he's a nitwit sometimes.

I own Moto Q (original version), Razr, and Blackberry Curve.. Q and Curve are great for texting.. Q and Razr are great with CI with Tcoil mode enabled.. Don't believe bullshit on BB Curve's claims on hearing aid comp as M4, they buzz loud as hell.. I love razr, they are great for chatting (voice)..

I use a motorola 815. Not the best phone for a deaf person, but I got it free .. did not pay anything for it. I can type a text message on this phone fassster then that deaf girl at college who likes to text message me from her sidekick.

The lg u990 is supposedly an iphone clone.

Funny, one of my interpreter has this phone, she doesn't know how to put it on vibration for my staff meeting, i played with it but its cool, but not as cool as iPhone..

Funny, one of my interpreter has this phone, she doesn't know how to put it on vibration for my staff meeting, i played with it but its cool, but not as cool as iPhone..

The LG voyager that verizon has is very similar to the iphone and this one. I actually think its better in a lot of ways.

Last edited:
The LG voyager that verizon has is very similar to the iphone and this one. I actually think its better in a lot of ways.

If you means touchscreen then yes but environment of OS is VERY different.

If you means touchscreen then yes but environment of OS is VERY different.

I had Palm Treo 650 with touchscreen. I wasn't impress with it. I wish to have 780 but it's expensive. I prefer Iphone and BB over Palm Treo and all SK.

I want a voyager, but the thing is a bit expensive on a 1 year contract. 1 year contracts are the way to go though.

I want a voyager, but the thing is a bit expensive on a 1 year contract. 1 year contracts are the way to go though.

I found LG Dare phone on vzw websites. I drooled this phone. LG Dare has touchscreen which it look like almost iPhone.

Check this out:

Dare™ by LG

you compare between LG voyager and Dare by yourself

It is your decision.

Back