Which is the best cell phone for deaf for you?

oh boy now ur telling me what fone i should get?? hey, at least its working 4 me! :-D

Lol, I am just messing with you. You don't have to upgrade any good phones, if you are happy with your Nokia 6020, then cool.

Botts, I have that LG u990 right now. :)

Lol, I am just messing with you. You don't have to upgrade any good phones, if you are happy with your Nokia 6020, then cool.

lol.. that phone u have on pic on this thread is a little bit different. its more of a rectangle and it has black color on it. and a little bit of silver.

As usuall I am confused. I meant the Nokia is a hearing phone. We can't have that LG u990 here can we? I thought it is for UK?

As usuall I am confused. I meant the Nokia is a hearing phone. We can't have that LG u990 here can we? I thought it is for UK?

It doesn't matter - I am deaf myself, and I have a standard cellphone and a sidekick 3... The lug u990 has a text messaging feature :cool2:

It doesn't matter - I am deaf myself, and I have a standard cellphone and a sidekick 3... The lug u990 has a text messaging feature :cool2:

I never had a standard cellphone. I thought the lg u990 was a deaf phone.

I never had a standard cellphone. I thought the lg u990 was a deaf phone.

I have a cochlear implant on my left ear and i use my cochlear implant side to use a hearing phone. but not on my right ear which i have my hearing aid in because i can't hear thru that very well. But with my cochlear implant on my cellphone i can hear pretty good. and my hearing phone is loud enough and clearer enough for me to hear lol. I have a sidekick but i text to my deaf friends. And i use the stuff on sk2 lol

I have a cochlear implant on my left ear and i use my cochlear implant side to use a hearing phone. but not on my right ear which i have my hearing aid in because i can't hear thru that very well. But with my cochlear implant on my cellphone i can hear pretty good. and my hearing phone is loud enough and clearer enough for me to hear lol. I have a sidekick but i text to my deaf friends. And i use the stuff on sk2 lol

I see. I understand.

Ahh, that makes sense now :) Hope the CI works for you and all. Do you sign, yes?

I started with the Wyndtell pager years ago , then switched to SK2 when it first came out ( didn't like the SK1 ) then switched to SK3 . After my contract expires in a few months , I will check the other blackberries and other phones and their rate plans. Tmobile was a good deal for the deafies for years.

Anyone try out the curve ? like it ? hate it ?

BEWARE the new 3G Iphone have an expensive plan you over pay each month.

I started with the Wyndtell pager years ago , then switched to SK2 when it first came out ( didn't like the SK1 ) then switched to SK3 . After my contract expires in a few months , I will check the other blackberries and other phones and their rate plans. Tmobile was a good deal for the deafies for years.

Anyone try out the curve ? like it ? hate it ?

BEWARE the new 3G Iphone have an expensive plan you over pay each month.

True about taht 3g Iphone. Don't ask how I know.

FYI, it is being blocked from my work computer :(
e70tot8pt1.jpg

Another host.

Back