Which is the best cell phone for deaf for you?

Why would young people/teenagers want Blackberry devices? They are geared toward older population.

iPhone, Sidekicks/Hiptops, Helio Ocean, etc are very popular with the younger population.

Why would young people/teenagers want Blackberry devices? They are geared toward older population.

iPhone, Sidekicks/Hiptops, Helio Ocean, etc are very popular with the younger population.

lol, I had use BB until died and not happy with it.

Hooray to iPhone 3G.

Hey, mind you, I'm old! :cry:

:lol: I kid, I kid

I don't own a cellphone, sidekick, and videophone.

I using an e-mail for this time. Because e-mail is best technology
in the internet in my opinion this time.

e70_tot8.jpg

My husband used to have one before. It was made in 2004. But your device is new.

Am I kid??? I am adult. I have my own BB curve. Do you think I am KIDDISH?? Sidekicks SUCK! I want IPhone! :D Sidekicks are kiddish and teenager. Blackberry is not always for young people. It's all ages number.

Am I kid??? I am adult. I have my own BB curve. Do you think I am KIDDISH?? Sidekicks SUCK! I want IPhone! :D Sidekicks are kiddish and teenager. Blackberry is not always for young people. It's all ages number.

To be more netrual, it varies.

Well, I'll explain this by the mind of a teenage girl lol.

With people my age and in my area (14-18ish) we want to keep up with the latest technology because it has texting (if its unlimited) has a camera in it, the look of the phone, the minutes, or unlimited minutes. Mostly also because its the most popular phone. And I'll show you what the most popular phone is popular with kids in my area and my age:
motorola%20razr%20v3.jpg

This phone is our 2nd popular phone in my school when i was in middle school. Also another phone is also popular. I can't find it but i'll describe it. The phone is kinda like a sidekick glide. But you can move the screen up and sideways. And it has a camera on the back of the phone. It's kinda like a sidekick but not really. Also another phone is popular in my school :
image_607.JPG

Its like everybody wanting the IPod, remember how fast it got sold? Its like the newest thing. And the WII? same thing. But in my area, having a cellphone is like the most important thing as a teenager you have to have. And you would have to get the coolest phone. I know what you're thinking. "its just a phone. you don't have to keep up with the lastest technology. and all that crap that the phone has in program." I agree. But if you're popular, or a social-butterfly, or a really hot guy-- you have to have a cool phone. But i'll tell you this. My school last year had a survey on how many kids had an IPod of their own. the survey said that 96% of students in my school has an IPod of any kind. And 83% of kids has a cellphone in my school. So that's probably why teenagers are always asking for a phone. So we can text, do cam on the phone, call friends and talk forever until your parents get mad about your very expensive phone bill.

Well, I'll explain this by the mind of a teenage girl lol.

With people my age and in my area (14-18ish) we want to keep up with the latest technology because it has texting (if its unlimited) has a camera in it, the look of the phone, the minutes, or unlimited minutes. Mostly also because its the most popular phone. And I'll show you what the most popular phone is popular with kids in my area and my age:
motorola%20razr%20v3.jpg

This phone is our 2nd popular phone in my school when i was in middle school. Also another phone is also popular. I can't find it but i'll describe it. The phone is kinda like a sidekick glide. But you can move the screen up and sideways. And it has a camera on the back of the phone. It's kinda like a sidekick but not really. Also another phone is popular in my school :
image_607.JPG

Its like everybody wanting the IPod, remember how fast it got sold? Its like the newest thing. And the WII? same thing. But in my area, having a cellphone is like the most important thing as a teenager you have to have. And you would have to get the coolest phone. I know what you're thinking. "its just a phone. you don't have to keep up with the lastest technology. and all that crap that the phone has in program." I agree. But if you're popular, or a social-butterfly, or a really hot guy-- you have to have a cool phone. But i'll tell you this. My school last year had a survey on how many kids had an IPod of their own. the survey said that 96% of students in my school has an IPod of any kind. And 83% of kids has a cellphone in my school. So that's probably why teenagers are always asking for a phone. So we can text, do cam on the phone, call friends and talk forever until your parents get mad about your very expensive phone bill.

This is what your talking about

tmobile-sidekick-slide-announced-1.jpg

The silver motorola is so old school

This is what your talking about

tmobile-sidekick-slide-announced-1.jpg

The silver motorola is so old school

lol that's true. but students in my school doesn't just get a silver motorola. They get different kinds of colors. My girl friend got a pink motorola, my other girlfriend got a red-cherry like color motorola. My dad even got one and he has a black-blueish motorola. I seen alot of kids in my school has a motroloa of different colors. not just silver lol and as for the pic, not really. the screen slides up. But the screen also has the numbers to dial in. but you have to do it sideways to dial in the number. and you can text like a normal sidekick.

nokia_6030_black_front.jpg

Is this the correct phone, yes?

yepp. thats it. Man that phone has GREAT singal on it. even through bad storms! :shock: I wanted a flip phone, but my mom thinks it wouldn't work for me because of the sound from the phone and you'd have to adjust it to hear for your implant and all that crap. So i got stuck with this one. This is my first cellphone to use to talk to other people with. I used texting on this for awhile but my parents turned off the texting on this cellphone because it was getting expensive. my friend actually had her texting turned off for a few days but got it back. I'm allowed to use texting on my sidekick tho.

yepp. thats it. Man that phone has GREAT singal on it. even through bad storms! :shock: I wanted a flip phone, but my mom thinks it wouldn't work for me because of the sound from the phone and you'd have to adjust it to hear for your implant and all that crap. So i got stuck with this one. This is my first cellphone to use to talk to other people with. I used texting on this for awhile but my parents turned off the texting on this cellphone because it was getting expensive. my friend actually had her texting turned off for a few days but got it back. I'm allowed to use texting on my sidekick tho.

At least you can use the sidekick for texting cause it doesn't cost you a weeny cent ;)

At least you can use the sidekick for texting cause it doesn't cost you a weeny cent ;)

lol yepp..sometimes the texting on my sidekick is so slow.. i tried rebooting it but is it that little dot if you put the screen sideways? and you do that and hold the power off button down at the same time?? cuz i tried doing that yesterday but it just shut down..nothing else i guess

lol yepp..sometimes the texting on my sidekick is so slow.. i tried rebooting it but is it that little dot if you put the screen sideways? and you do that and hold the power off button down at the same time?? cuz i tried doing that yesterday but it just shut down..nothing else i guess

It is the same way as turning it off and turning it back on

Back