Which foreign country would you be least interested in visiting?

Vance

Reaction score
Actually there is two topics. First: Which foreign country would you be least interested in visiting?

Mine: China. I watched the movie, Red Corner... It left a scar in my memory ever since. I did read few books about China and it was quite scary but movie showed more than what books has projected. You know a famous quote: a picture's worth a thousand words... it put a huge impact on me and has been refused to think about going to visit there ever since. (Actually America is my first choice and I would pick USA if I live in other country but I live in America so China is my second choice)

Second: Which foreign country would you love to visit?

Mine: Sweden! Actually I already visited but want to do that again, again and again. Even before Bush took over the oval office, I always want to live in Sweden. My father is Swedish, so Swedish flows in my blood and always have been fascinating with Swede, its cultures and its history.

So.. what's yours? :cool: (One country per question)

Last edited:
hmm interesting.. i would love to visit china for only one thing.. their food and the Great Wall
but i heard their government system is terrible to deaf society, etc..

the least place i would likely visit is IRAQ, cuz i don't want them to kill me :D

the place i would love to visit is Congo in africa.. the rainforest :D

I'd choose Russia.. Nothing against Russia but there isnt much to visit in Russia beside Moscow and Saint Petersburg.

Whats wrong with USA? we have yellowstone natl park, mt rushmore, NYC, LA/Hollywood, Orlando, Wash DC, Chicago, Boston, SF and more cities to name, Grand Canyon, many historic cities, thousands of the national/state parks to visit. Frankly I touched 46 states and 14 countries, had been to England, France, Holland and etc.. So, I thought USA is a great country to visit, granted that its so huge and many places to visit. Cheers.

Secondly, I would love to visit Italy hopefully by next summer *2006* for a month with a great friend of mine whose has an uncle in Roma. Also I am working out on gong to London once again in March and considered it as my spring break ;)

Last edited:
whitemoe said:
Whats wrong with USA? we have yellowstone natl park, mt rushmore, NYC, LA/Hollywood, Orlando, Wash DC, Chicago, Boston, SF and more cities to name, Grand Canyon, many historic cities, thousands of the national/state parks to visit. Frankly I touched 46 states and 14 countries, had been to England, France, Holland and etc.. So, I thought USA is a great country to visit, granted that its so huge and many places to visit. Cheers.
I really don't want to bring the politic debates into this topic. I just voiced my opinions, that's all. I have my own reasons... But actually there is only one good thing about USA is: California (San Francisco) :cool:

whitemoe said:
Secondly, I would love to visit Italy hopefully by next summer *2006* for a month with a great friend of mine whose has an uncle in Roma. Also I am working out on gong to London once again in March and considered it as my spring break
Which cities (Italy) do you plan to stop by? If you plan to go there during summertime, I strongly recommend you go to Sicily... it is so beautiful during summertime. If you have a gal and she plan to go with you, take her to there. It is a-must place to visit during summertime for dating & romantic moments.

DeafSCUBA98 said:
the place i would love to visit is Congo in africa.. the rainforest
I'd love to go there... but africia politics & Guerilla Wars, ack.

Which foreign country would you be least interested in visiting?
I would interested in Bahama to visiting, vacation with my honey, and learn about their culture.
Which foreign country would you love to visit?
I would love to visit Italy becuz of italian foods, romance place, good coffee, and maybe meet new deafies there with my honey.
sh

Magatsu said:
Which cities (Italy) do you plan to stop by? If you plan to go there during summertime, I strongly recommend you go to Sicily... it is so beautiful during summertime. If you have a gal and she plan to go with you, take her to there. It is a-must place to visit during summertime for dating & romantic moments.

Yes, Sicily is included in our italy trip :) Ah the cities that we re having a brainstorm to visit is Roma, Florence, Venice, Milan, Naples, and San Marino.. Also Vatican City as well

Last edited:
Least interested in visiting: Iraq. ‘Nuff said. :mrgreen:

Most interested in visiting: that would be a toss-up amoung several of the African nation-states. I would love to see the great apes in the wild before they’re gone forever. :(

Least interested in visiting: Iraq, the place known as Palestine, Iran...

Most interested in visiting: Any of the Nordic countries.....

Umm, I am very lucky to visited each corner of the world,
Least interested in visiting - Iraq because of the war,
and most interested in visiting is Africa because My father lives there and I would love to visit safari holiday for a change!!

Last edited:
I would love to visit Eypt and Safari, Africa.

We're hoping to go Eypt next year.

Least Likely To Visit:

Afghanistan

Too much hoopla about Iraq - what about the poor Afghans? Their country has really been reamed over by everyone else...I'd be very leery to visit this...period.

Most Likely to Visit:

Oh boy...there are many places I'd like to go ~ England, Wales, Ireland, Jamicia, South America, Australia, Austria, etc., etc...I'd rather not tie myself down to ONE particular country.

Smiles!

Hit Submit button by mistake -

However...there's the good ole USA. Some parts are gonna look foreign to me ~ since Ive never been to every single corner, nook and cranny of the 50 states...I'd probably want to make sure I left no American stone or leaf unturned before I decide to visit a foreign country.

Yeah - no matter how people may want to smear or sling mud at the good ol USA, or state that they wanna MOVE outta there, it's still MY country...*standing up for America Beautiful* *sob* Those who says they wanna move out of the United States of America, be my guest. Don't let the door slam on ur ass on the way out.

EDITED: I thought you meant the word most instead of least. My bad. :Oops:

Russia, nuff said.

Then as for the favorites, I would love to go to Germany and Sweden, because I'm mostly Swedish and about one-fourth German.

Last edited:
Least to visit: India - smelly n dirty
Love to visit: Spain - I want to learn more about my culture and food.

Last edited:
Least interested in: Haiti (too much Satanic/voodoo influence)

Most interested in: Azores, Portugal (one of my ancestors was from there)

Which Foreign country would I be least
interested in visiting ? ALL !

Which foreign country would you love to visit?
None !

Note: I LOVE USA only even tho I've already
visited overseas about 5 times.

Every time when I visit overseas then
I love USA ever more !!!!!

I LOVE USA ! I LOVE America !

Last edited:
ravensteve1961 said:
Mine would be GERMANY!
Is that the country you LEAST want to visit, or the one you MOST want to visit?

Least cause its got a lot of history about hitler the nazis and the holocaust.
The country i wanna visit is italy, Im an italian american and i wanna see rome and eat real italian food.

Last edited:
ravensteve1961 said:
Least cause its got a lot of history about hitler the nazis and the holocaust.
Well yeah but these are illegal in Germany right now. I mean, nazism.

I'd like to vist Germany... They have beautiful culture and history. My uncle & aunt are AirForce pilots and they transferred to Germany several years ago and they spoke nothing but highly of Germany and its people. Ironically, right now nazism is strong in America but not in Germany (I am speaking of skinhead, neo-nazi gangs, organizations, etc in America). As I said, it is illegal to have any kind of nazism activities in Germany. I know few student exchanges from Germany and they are awesome people.

Edit: You have to remember that these people don't want to war against others, they never did. Just Hitler and his 'friends'.

Last edited:
Back