Where will u go this summer ???

Ill be busy in the summer earning more money to move to Cali and get a place there.

Originally posted by nozobo
I know the other are embarrased to tell their age, not all of them just some... I'm 20 will be 21 next month April in Maryland... tell me about urself and where ya from? I might know.... since I traveled alot...
ummm.... who are u hang out with ???? ur young !! thats what i assumed that we haven't met each other... oh well.. that's ok ...

lala-- me.. idk.. probably something fun.. and i will be 18 in the SUMMER.. i cant WAITTTT!! yahoo!! lmaoo..

Move back to parent's house again for awhile. I have no idea if I have a vacation this summer or not.

Originally posted by knightwolf68
ummm.... who are u hang out with ???? ur young !! thats what i assumed that we haven't met each other... oh well.. that's ok ...
I'm terrible with names but I never forget a face... I have been to 46 or 47 states except Hawaii, Maine, and one more state I can't remmy... Not only I hang with people my age, I social with all deaf, any ages... you know if I social with common people, I will remmy their names but see deaf people and go, I might forget their name but I rarely forget their face unless they change their new look...lol Talk to u later

hmm I don't know yet

cuz I missed so much work this year so I might stay home this summer cuz of my stupid foot :roll:

Re: hmm I don't know yet

Originally posted by prettybebe78
cuz I missed so much work this year so I might stay home this summer cuz of my stupid foot :roll:
What stupid foot? What happened?

VamPyroX quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by prettybebe78
cuz I missed so much work this year so I might stay home this summer cuz of my stupid foot
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What stupid foot? What happened?

ah I worked 2 jobs last year for xmas temp.. one was part-time job that i worked for almost 3 years now and other was like xmas job and I overdid it too much walkin to get to two places and it caused me problems.. and I had to stay home for 3 weeks last month now I just recently went back to work.. blah.. no fun :(

No special plans this summer.
I'll probably just work and work and hang out with my friends down at the shore.

Originally posted by kuifje75
No special plans this summer.
I'll probably just work and work and hang out with my friends down at the shore.

Jersey shores? If so, where - specifically? Will join my family's new home down in the shore - and wanted to learn these places more better.

Alaska for first month- Camp Counselor.
Visit, CA, TX, VA, NJ, and Ohio.
Stay in Okla and work.
Go back to NY. :D

Wildwood, Ocean City.
My uncle has a small house in Wildwood where I stay at sometimes.

Wildwood, Ocean City.
My uncle has a small house in Wildwood where I stay at sometimes.

Awesome - my folks just moved down to Mays Landing from north, and I plan to hang out with them in the summer and do some exploring up and down the shore myself. Heard Ocean City is a nice place to kick back as well. I am a Jerseyan myself but I rarely hit the shores all of my life until the relocation of family, so this summer is a good chance, tho.

Ha ha, Mays Landing (ML) is about half hour from my home. OC isn't that bad, but it is more or less a "family resort." They don't sell alcohol on Sunday. Wildwood is more of a partying place, but has all different kind of ppl. Atlantic City has improved so much in the past 10 years, it's surprising. For beach, I just go to Strathmere (which is just north of SIC) where it is much less crowded, and no tags required.

not sure yet but more likely, ill spend more time with my family and girlfiend before she goes to college

Ha ha, Mays Landing (ML) is about half hour from my home. OC isn't that bad, but it is more or less a "family resort." They don't sell alcohol on Sunday. Wildwood is more of a partying place, but has all different kind of ppl. Atlantic City has improved so much in the past 10 years, it's surprising. For beach, I just go to Strathmere (which is just north of SIC) where it is much less crowded, and no tags required.

SIC? What does it stand for?

Sounds cool - I rather to go to less crowded beaches, tho.

go to pensacola beach for a week, cheerleading camp, south padre island, CIT @ camp sign, might come to austin to visit friends, the rest, dunno.

Originally posted by lilredridinhood
go to pensacola beach for a week, cheerleading camp, south padre island, CIT @ camp sign, might come to austin to visit friends, the rest, dunno.
wheres pensacola beach? heh. sounds like a fun summer ahead for you!! ;)

Back