Where will u go this summer ???

knightwolf68

Reaction score
probaly go up to Minnesota for vacation ... but for whole summer all i have to do is WORK WORK WORK ARRGGHHHHHH :ugh:

I got a job as a camp counselor this summer.

Prolly staying home to be with my family and to rest out my nauseous pregnancy.

Originally posted by ChelEler
Prolly staying home to be with my family and to rest out my nauseous pregnancy.
not bad it would keep urself busy with the kids !!!

Originally posted by knightwolf68
cool would it be ur first time there or done before ?
I have worked at Camp Kirby before and going to work this summer for the second time.

wish u the best luck ... what kind of job is that ?
Thank you. Oh well, I have look for basic job for while because I never get job rest in my life. I'm serious..that's long story. it's make me piss off that some of managers or boss didn't called me about interviews nothing, I know that can't hire someone who's never get job before. I try get look for basic job for first time then i can get another job and later..hope will better than basic job. I mean like serivce maid or fast foods or make bakery and that's what i mean about basic job first. I hate my v.r. for make me waste my time!!. but Thank you for share from this.

Originally posted by sweetstrawberry
Thank you. Oh well, I have look for basic job for while because I never get job rest in my life. I'm serious..that's long story. it's make me piss off that some of managers or boss didn't called me about interviews nothing, I know that can't hire someone who's never get job before. I try get look for basic job for first time then i can get another job and later..hope will better than basic job. I mean like serivce maid or fast foods or make bakery and that's what i mean about basic job first. I hate my v.r. for make me waste my time!!. but Thank you for share from this.
umm.... pardon me ... age??? I know out there isn't easy to find a job since allot of job are freeze in lately ... but don't give up ... try work at fast food service or target or something like that as basic as it will climb up to somewhere that u want to work ... once again good luck again !

umm.... pardon me ... age??? I know out there isn't easy to find a job since allot of job are freeze in lately ... but don't give up ... try work at fast food service or target or something like that as basic as it will climb up to somewhere that u want to work ... once again good luck again !
I'm 28 year old. oh yeah, I'm not going give up. :)

probaly go up to Minnesota for vacation ... but for whole summer all i have to do is WORK WORK WORK ARRGGHHHHHH :ugh:

are you from Minnesota? I was livinjg in Minnesota for 2 years!!

Back