Where will u go this summer ???

I have a early vacation coming in next month April for 2 entire week, during my birthday also, I'm going to Maryland to visit relatives, friends, colleges, etc. but for this summer I'm hoping to move from Denver, Colorado to east coast perhap near or around Maryland and DC...

I have noo idea what I'm gonna do.. I guess travel around a bit. I'll try to find a job to keep myself busy. It all depends.

gonna spend the whole summer unpacking, and probably go to ocean city w friends, hmm. :dunno:

Go to karate class almost everday in this summer then move in RIT's NTID in last weeks of August for SVP '03

Early June, Im off to Sydney, Aust. to stay there for couple week with my grandparent. Then in July, Im going to New Zealand...to visit my uncle there...and to see the Lord of the Ring take action at New Zealand. And finally, in August...Im off to Hawaii...the last stop to chill out there :) :) :)

Originally posted by bentiko
Early June, Im off to Sydney, Aust. to stay there for couple week with my grandparent. Then in July, Im going to New Zealand...to visit my uncle there...and to see the Lord of the Ring take action at New Zealand. And finally, in August...Im off to Hawaii...the last stop to chill out there :) :) :)

:shock:
you must be rich man lol

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
:shock:
you must be rich man lol

Not really, I only pay for the Hawaii trip. My grandparent and my uncle are paying for the trip to Austraila and New Zealand. :)

Originally posted by bentiko
Not really, I only pay for the Hawaii trip. My grandparent and my uncle are paying for the trip to Austraila and New Zealand. :)

yo are very lucky to have support family, I am already drool lol :cool:

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
yo are very lucky to have support family, I am already drool lol :cool:

True, I have ton of family. My stepmother have three brothers and eight sisters. My dad, four sisters and two brothers. Generation by generation, I visited them all except the last one. My uncle in New Zealand. :)

Plus, you should stop drooling right now and start thinking about your plans over the summer. :)

hahah
I admit you are right, hahah I am thinking about trip to Ottawa for hunting a job, I hope i can make it

Hopefully I'll be very busy working this summer, but I'll also make time to hang out at cool places wherever that is.

I'll be busy getting an apartment in Syracuse because most companies require an one year commitment.

Back