When you were little girl or boy, What did you want to be when you grew up?

Live3Him said:
When I was a little girl, I wanted to be a black person and I wanted to be a pilot.

Now, I'm still a white person and I'm graduating from high school in 2 months with no knowledge about airplanes. LOL. I'm going to RIT this fall and majoring in Biology. hmm. oh well.
biology.. hmm.. can u open my liver for me :P

Before: wanting to be a vet or a police officer and enrolled in the Army or the U.S. Marines.....

After: Current in college majoring in criminal justice and trying to find a way around to get into the military services *grins*

Near future: Perhaps next step would be University of Minnesota Law School! Am thinking about becoming a lawyer, an agent or something like that.

Hi.

When I was a little gal, I wanted to be a Barrister! But decided not to pursue the goal as I realised it was not for me as I realised my true passion was Politics all those years! So I enrolled into Bachelor of Arts majoring in Politics!

So far I would say it is working out for me.
Next step, I hope to work in the political arena or be a big and important person in public office ;)

Though I did entertain a whimsy notion of being a Detective or a Flight Attendants!

I would still like to be a Flight Attendant but I know it is not to be *sigh*...

When I was a lilul grl, I have always dream of being a veteratin, omg..i can't even spell..haha, but mostly wanted to be a Zoologist.

Funny ...I always wanted to be an airline stewardess while growing up for ten years. I wanted to travel the world and thought if one becomes an airline stewardess, you could see places for free.

But I developed a phobia in recent years and cry every single time Im in a plane. Two weeks ago when I was flying to Ohio, I was crying the entire time. A guy next to me had to feed me alcohol so I would stop freaking out.

I dont know how I got to develop a phobia of flying in my adulthood. I threw away at least 10 airline tickets in past 4 years because I refused to get into a plane. But I have flown a great deal lately and still cannot stop freaking out.

Meg said:
I dont know how I got to develop a phobia of flying in my adulthood. I threw away at least 10 airline tickets in past 4 years because I refused to get into a plane. But I have flown a great deal lately and still cannot stop freaking out.

OT:

Huh, I'm scared of elevators

Back On-Topic, sort of:

And once I couldn't go to an interview becuase it was on 8th floor of building I never knew! So I punked out and cancelled :Oops: no bullshit, that really sucked.

I wanted to be a geologist

My wonder years had it that I was looking to become a geologist for CAL Tech Seismology(sp). However the big one of 71 changed all that in a flash.

Richard Roehm

I wanted to be a lawyer, marry a weathy doctor and have 3 kids by 30 and live in manison. Be flithy rich.

Now, I excel my dreams by choosing to be a starving writer. No hubby, no kids and plenty of doctor appointments.

Life's BEAUTIFUL, eh?

When I was a a little girl...

I wanted to be a veternarian to help sick animals,
then when I was getting to be older,
I wanted to work in automotive, & fix people's cars.

Now, my goal in life is to be an interpreter for the deaf,
which I am right now going to college to get a degree for it. :)

Perhaps, soon which I hope that I can also master the variations of different languages in sign language. I know that it would be tough, but with alot of faith on my side, I know I can do anything. ;)

Like what Youens said "Life's BEAUTIFUL", yes indeed!. :)

When I was a child, I wanted to be a cowboy....

When I was little, I wanted to become an Veterinarian or Biology Teacher and a Mom.

I did work as an Veterinarian Assistant, loved it.

At the end, I ended up to be an Multimedia / Graphic Designer. I am mom to two wonderful boys.

Will consider going back to school for MA in education (maybe Biology).

I'm still ongoing breeder of bulldogs...
and also still hunting a job... ain't give up my dreams.

Tousi said:
When I was a child, I wanted to be a cowboy....

haha me too, i remember in first grade we had to draw what we wanted to be when we got older and i drew a cowboy. We had to show it to the class and everyone laughed at me. I still think its funny i wanted to be a outlaw...then i wanted to be an archeologist.. um you know someone who digs up dinosoar bones.

"I SHOULD BEEN A COWBOY ,SHOULD LEARNED TO RIDE!"-tobey keith :D

Last edited:
When I was a little boy I wanted to be a pirate.
Until I found out what sharks were.

When I was a young lady about 12 to 14 years old that I wanted to be a veterinarian with animals. I want to be a teacher's aide to work with deaf kids. I am in college as a student.

Been in the ministry as a lay person for 18 yrs, called it quits five yrs ago, went back to school, didn't know what for. Now, I'm a communication major with a journalism minor.

To start off, my mother wanted me to go to Gallaudet, I wanted to go to Texas Christian University to become a journalist. Now, I'm doing what I actually wanted to and that is to become a journalist, hopefully someday, a television news anchor.

I wanted to be an airline pilot in high school, then switched to journalism. Due to trolls that have almost destroyed my career in the ministry, I have turned a new leaf and am actually quite excited about my future. I've also been busy writing and reporting for my university's newspaper.

Call me a journalist that is a Christian, not a Christian journalist, as I am NOT "right wing." Never will be and I do write objectively. :)

Back