What's the Worst Movies You've Seen?

Originally posted by Steel
WHAT??? you gotta be fuckin' kiddin' me man! they gave TONS of awards for that masterpiece! best storyline and characters and all that...it's GOOD! how can you say that movie SUCKED??!?!? HOW CAN THAT MASTERPIECE SUCK!?!? DAMN YOU NEED SERIOUS HELP!

Actually, it was only 4 Oscars they won. But I will say that it was a well-done movie.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I know. They were supposed to. There is a rumor going around saying that they will make a sequel that speeds up his story as the comic book goes. It would be nice if they could make another Spawn movie based on an alternate universe like Medevial Spawn, Technic Spawn, or Samurai Spawn.
Todd McFarlane did mention that they are working on another Spawn movie but proably won't be all exciting, thrilling and high voltage of dangerous fun...why? because the next one may be a drama or whatever...don't ask me. Todd McFarlane mentioned that the sequel will have Sam and Twitch, the two cops of NYPD, going on a "mission" to slove one of the strangest, never seen-before type of murder in the heart of NY...and perhas that's when Spawn would come in...helping the two cops slove the mystery or something like that...Spawn'll proably be like a helpful guidian or something i'm not sure...but of course, i sure hope the sequel will be a total IMPROVEMENT.

The Spawn sequel remains in development hell to this day.

Blair Witch. What a fucking waste of money and time! Part two was better, but both sucked.

Crossroads. Who needs to see more of that fake-ass BS? It is so full of Bull Shit or Britney Spears?? Take your pick.

Freddy got Fingered. The only funniest part was when the horse got molested. Everything else was good for killing your brain cells.

Eight-Legged Freaks. This should be called "Getting Fucked Eight Times and Mugged by Freaks". This one reeks of "B" movie rip-offs.

Power Rangers: the Movie. Need I say more?

8-Mile. Fuck, it's a fuckin' waste of fucking time, to watch fuckin' Eminem fucking sing out them fucking lyrics like he some fucking wigga. The first 15 minutes was enough, took it back and got a different movie.

Urban Legends. Blah. Scream was better.

Most new and upcoming teen movies. Please!! They're so passe! Go find another theme to kill and beat to death!

Holes. Booooooooooooring. The book was better.

Addams Family sequels. *barf!* *barf!* *huh-hhhhummmm* *barf!* *barf!* *huh-hhhhummmm*

I-SPY. I fell asleep after 15 minutes of this movie.

If everyone has their worst movies.....what about worst actors or directors?

I'd pick for worst director all time that wud be Ed Wood. He really suxs big time when it comes to making a film!

Hail to the King of bad movie directors!

Actors? Anyone that is in every Ed Wood movie except Bela Lugosi.

I thought that Michael Jai White was a HORRILBE actor playing as Al Simmons/Spawn in the movie "Spawn"...he was even horrible in "Universial Soilder: The Return" :ugh:

the worst movie I have seen recently... SWEPT AWAY.. how i hate watching madonna's acting!!!...

Originally posted by Rick
Jurassic Park III.

Need I say more?

Pfft, that was far from being the worst movie of that year.

Pearl Harbor, def one of the worst movies that came out that year. It isn't really a historical epic due to tons of historical errors, they have to start doing research before they make the movies!)

- America's Sweethearts (What a joke)
- Cats & Dogs (Ugh)
- Along Came A Spider (What a disappoinment)
- Ali (terrible, terrible time lapse!)
- Jeepers Creepers
- What's the Worse That Could Happen? (Apparently, they were right, this movie couldn't get any worse)
- Joe Dirt (no comment)
- The Musketeer (rolling eyes)
- Crocodile Dundee in Los Angeles (Get some acting lessons for your own sake!)
- Angel Eyes (J.Lo, she can't just do it)
- Corky Romano (Aaaah! My eyes are burning!)
- Valentine (Again, my eyes are burning... aaaahhh!)
- Summer Catch (Argh, my eyes are still burning!)

and many more!

I suffered a lot through that year, tons of crappy movies got released! Instead, I resorted to a lot of oldies!

- Just Married [2003] (Avoid this, the acting are too corny and they're obviously desperate to get laughs, but fall flat onto their faces! Besides, they should had shot the guy whoever was responsible for this movie)

Originally posted by Banjo
- Just Married [2003] (Avoid this, the acting are too corny and they're obviously desperate to get laughs, but fall flat onto their faces! Besides, they should had shot the guy whoever was responsible for this movie)

oh shit this reminds me I got email from columbia house today I was like wtf ship me 2 dvds and I didnt order em both myself so I checked my account and found the wife ordered Just Married movie on dvd I was like :wtf: shit I aint gonna tell her how bad it is in ur opinion banjo but I'll let her have her laughs on my 20 buxs when she watches it and finds out :rofl:

I had heard about Faces of Death years ago but avoided watching it because I heard horror stories about animals being tortured and showing real-live electutotion (damn, spelling) of a prisoner...etc. Finally last year, my husband asked if I didn't mind if we checked it out on video. We really regretted hiring it as we both were grossed out by the video. Never again! :barf:

Regards,
Goldie

Originally posted by Deaf258
Blair Witch. What a fucking waste of money and time! Part two was better, but both sucked.

Crossroads. Who needs to see more of that fake-ass BS? It is so full of Bull Shit or Britney Spears?? Take your pick.

Freddy got Fingered. The only funniest part was when the horse got molested. Everything else was good for killing your brain cells.

Eight-Legged Freaks. This should be called "Getting Fucked Eight Times and Mugged by Freaks". This one reeks of "B" movie rip-offs.

Power Rangers: the Movie. Need I say more?

8-Mile. Fuck, it's a fuckin' waste of fucking time, to watch fuckin' Eminem fucking sing out them fucking lyrics like he some fucking wigga. The first 15 minutes was enough, took it back and got a different movie.

Urban Legends. Blah. Scream was better.

Most new and upcoming teen movies. Please!! They're so passe! Go find another theme to kill and beat to death!

Holes. Booooooooooooring. The book was better.

Addams Family sequels. *barf!* *barf!* *huh-hhhhummmm* *barf!* *barf!* *huh-hhhhummmm*

I-SPY. I fell asleep after 15 minutes of this movie.

:rofl: I think 'Heebie Jeebies' and 'Roadkill' were the worst! :P I thought they were geninue scary movies, but when I saw them...blah! Nothing! So stupid!

I must say, there were quite a few movies I found completely pointless.... like The Blair Witch Project, which was interesting in parts but the camera angle and everything annoyed me. Scary Movies and the movies I've seen with Mike Myers are also very annoying and pointless. The twist at the end of Scary Movie was cool, but apart from that, it all sucked.

There are some movies that ARE funny and some that aren't, it all depends on your sense of humour and how you view the movie.

Ziusudra

Back