What's the Worst Movies You've Seen?

Photo Booth was the WORSE! Pointless. pointless. pointless. It made me so frustrated! Even to this day, I get frustrated with that LAMEASS movie! ARG!

Originally posted by Pretty Woman
Photo Booth was the WORSE! Pointless. pointless. pointless. It made me so frustrated! Even to this day, I get frustrated with that LAMEASS movie! ARG!

Worst movie ever?

I disagree.

well, anybody who knows me know I avoid bad movies like the plague, so I've been fortunate to not spend money on crap.

IMO most movies are crap anyway -- movies truly worth your money are rare.

Before I announce my award for the worst movie of all time, I don't pick on small independent films -- many of these movies are made for peanuts and how can we truly bitch about the production values or poor acting? Most of the crew probably didn't get paid, many were on their first film project and the producers probably lost money on their film.

so I like to pick on the big boys . . . the ones who have the money and should know better than to release crap on the public and take us for suckers -- that's right Hollywood, I'm talking about you!

Worst movie of all time:

Battlefield Earth starring John Travolta

Ugh! What an ugly dumb movie!! Who were these movie mogels that thought this turkey up??!!

And you Mr. Travolta, Shame on you!!! I would have spent another $50 million that it cost to make this movie to burn the footage to ensure our civilized society never witnessed this film! Ugh!

Last edited:
Originally posted by Bush_in_2004!
Worst movie of all time:

Battlefield Earth starring John Travolta

Oh, I absolutely agree with you that it's one of the worst movies ever considering the budget they gave this movie.

The director was Roger Christian, so that pretty much add up to everything on why this movie sucked.

I've seen so many bad movies in my life. I've learned a lot from these movies on how to not make bad movies.

Anybody ever seen Shark Attack 3?

Oh my, the special effects... what a joke! You have to see this movie because it's so bad especially the fact that the special effects are see-through!

Of course, it's a B movie but I prefer to refer it as a F movie.

I just saw one with Adam Sanders....it really sucked....it definately wasn't a funny movie. :(

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
:werd:

It's a good movie to watch but it's not like one of the best movies ever.

Yes, it's a pretty decent movie in my honest opinion. Of course, it isn't the best movie ever.

But it's pretty decent.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
I just saw one with Adam Sanders....it really sucked....it definately wasn't a funny movie. :(

Did you mean Adam Sandler? I HATE any movie with him in it. I don't think he's a decent actor at all. Doesn't really act that well. I consider Jim Carrey the better actor than Adam, heh!

i like adam sandler.. i enjoy watching him in movies like "happy gillmore" and "big Daddy" i like those two movies of him..

Yeah, I like Adam Sandler too. I am fan of his works. I am also SNL fan too. So that explains why I like his works.

Actually I meant to say that there's only one adam sanders movie out of many of his movies that I said was sucked.

The rest of his movies are funny especially Big Daddy.

It's Ok -- everyone is entitled to an opinion. ;) I'm not gonna flame anyone for liking Adam Sandler and some of his movies. Enjoy!

Stevey Boy said:
Don't ever watch Gigli :nono:

There have been comments that the movies was going to suck before it even released on theatres. There's a rumor that Ben and Jen themselves said that it was the worst movie ever. :thumbd:

actually Roger Ebert just said (today) that "Gigli" while being a bad movie is not among the worst ever. "Gigli" is an idea that just didn't work as hoped.

More movies that I seen are a load of sh**.

"House of 1000 corpes" (may be disgusting, but plain stupid)

"The One" (Jet Lui is one of the coolest martai artists around, but the story? I dont think so.)

"Street Fighter" (Van the French dude isn't even close to focus as one of the true characters based on a videogame)

"Kiss of The Dragon" (another of the worst martai arts/action movies ever...terrible story, terrible casting, and even some terrible french accent in some ppl of the movie...)

"Christine" (A guy who falls in love with a car more than anything and gets pissed all the time when something is wrong with his car and always hurt other ppl and shit like that? OOOKKKAAAAYYY I didn't know cars would be SO important as your family member or something...but frankly, it's just a MACHINE!)

"Car 54...where are you?" (the world's most retardest, fucked up, confusing flick ever in human history)

more to come...

Back