What's the Worst Movies You've Seen?

Banjo

Expelled
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anybody?

From me, I have a lot to list...

- Simply Irresistable (They should had called it Simply Resistable instead)
- Valentine (Felt like a stake went through my heart while I watched this crappy movie)
- See Spot Run (God, it's awful!)
- Someone Like You (Too unrealistic and made me want to puke)
- Pootie Tang (Someobody ought to whack Chris Rock in the head)
- FEDS (Why did they ever make this one?)
- Freddy Got Fingered (Completely not funny!)
- Hot to Trot (A really bad Rip-off of Mr. Ed!)
- Get Carter (remake, and why?)
- Gordy (Probably was turned into bacon years ago)
- It's Pat! (God, don't you ever dare rent this movie... it is horrible!)
- Kazaam! (I think it's one of the scariest movies ever, I meant, have you seen Shaq acting? Oh boy, it is scary!)
- Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday the 13th (Probably one of the worst spoofs ever)
- Battlefield Earth (Good grief!)
- Cutthroat Island (What a big flop! Thank god we're getting a better pirate flick in July)
- Batman & Robin (Totally overdone and crappy camera works.)
- On The Line (How did I get to see this? I'll never know!)
- Halloween III: Season of the Witch (No Michael Myers? Screw them then! The movie was pretty bad though)
- Plan 9 From Outer Space (Ed Wood, the worst director ever... it's so bad that it's good)
- Superstar (On SNL, it was funny... but the movie? Only if there were a God, this would have never happened)
- Eight-Legged Freaks (Could had been good, but they ruined it)
- Godzilla's Revenge! (What Godzilla? It was all clips from the past movies!)
- Enough (retching)
- Glitter (I haven't even seen it and I don't want to)
- The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas (horrible!)
- Swimfan (Only saw the first 15 minutes, that was enough for me)
- Kung Pow! Enter the Fist (I'll like to kung pow the director or whoever's responsible for this awful movie!)
- From Justin to Kelly (I absolutely refuse to pay a penny for this flick, I know it is the worst movie ever)

There's still many more bad movies I could list but I'll save some for you! C'mon, post your opinions on what the worst movies are.

P.S., if there's already a thread just like this one. I don't care, I want a fresh start. So, no "re-post" emoticons please. Thank you.

Last edited:
Worst movies that i've wished i never wasted my life seeing those flicks are...

Batman & Robin

Happy Hour (editied version)

Battlefield Earth (ssssssssssoooo stupid...)

Spy Kids (fuckin' unbeliveable stupid!)

Get Carter (is there EVEN a point to a remake of this flick...?)

Spawn (I like Spawn better in the comics, but the flick...? oh dear god! what kind of director ruined one of the world's coolest comic book heroes into a ball suckin' dirty movie??)

Kung Pow (worst. martai arts movie. ever.)

Thirteen Ghosts (uh...okay great movie...NOT. :ugh2: )

Star Wars: Phantom of the Menace (the movie may look cool, but the plot downright completely SUCKED balls!)

Scary Movie and Scary Movie 2 ( *sighs* what is even the point of making a flick when it's so dumb and pointless and SO less entertaining to watch...?)

Greaser ("oh i love you oh i love you..." blah blah blah SHUT UP! damn that movie is just SO damn shallow, if you ask me)

Friday the 13th: Jason Goes to Hell (ooooh how horrifying! it's so fuckin' scary that the movie LOST millions of dollars for making the stupidest, cheapest, and pathetic horror movie EVER!)

Super Mario Bros. (*sighs* i really love the games i played, but the movie?...and Luigi loves the princess? HELLO? did you REALLY play the games? it was MARIO who saved the princess and fell in love with the PRINCESS! damn is that so fuckin' hard to understand??)

well, if there are more i seen that are the worst i've ever seen, i'll let you know

ANY movies of Jim Carrey's, Mike Meyers and his lame sidekick Dana whatshisname among others -- i flatly ignore those movies -- just incrediably lame and stupid :roll:

once got dragged to see Scary Movie with my niece open caption at the theater and i thought OMFG its soooooo STUPID *smh*

The recent movie was O'brother where art thou rented it few months ago terrible boring movie!

" Face to the Death "is worst movie I have ever seen. Refuse watch these movies again!!!! Why??? Look like "real life" horror movie. Doing something with some "Death" or "Gross" action for humans and animals. Yes, I have seen humans doing but not affect me pain and vomit at all. But animals?? *heartbroken*
Do not recommend for anyone who are animal lovers watch that movie.
Also total of 5 or 6 different parts for "Face to the Death".

Originally posted by Lasza
" Face to the Death "is worst movie I have ever seen. Refuse watch these movies again!!!! Why??? Look like "real life" horror movie. Doing something with some "Death" or "Gross" action for humans and animals. Yes, I have seen humans doing but not affect me pain and vomit at all. But animals?? *heartbroken*

Lasza -- yes ive heard of those and i agree -- the animal lovers should avoid it -- thats EXACTLY what i did!!!!! i have avoided those movies

Originally posted by Lasza
You referring to "Faces of Death"? They have 6 of them.

Batman & Robin
Indeed, awful and corny movie

Battlefield Earth
I admit it, I like it, not too bad...

Spy Kids
Well, I enjoy as kid heart

Spawn
I point at Spawn while laugh, but I don't get it, it seem get old

Kung Pow
Not worst martai art, it's stupid martai arts ever!

Star Wars: Phantom of the Menace
How it is relation to worst movie? Clone War is worst than Phantom of the Menace :roll:

Scary Movie and Scary Movie 2
I like first one, but the second one, I hate it, so lame.

Super Mario Bros.
*sigh* it's so embarrass

Originally posted by VamPyroX
You referring to "Faces of Death"? They have 6 of them.

Oh yes, that's correctly. Thanks!

"Scary Movie" is actually something that needs to be understood in order for it to be funny. If you watch enough movies, then "Scary Movie" and its sequel will seem funny to you. There are parts in there that are taken from other movies in a sarcastic way. Some of them even come from commercials and other political issues as well. I have friends who rarely watch movies or pay any attention to commercials or news. When they saw "Scary Movie 2", hey didn't understand what the hell was going on so they thought it was stupid.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
"Scary Movie" is actually something that needs to be understood in order for it to be funny. If you watch enough movies, then "Scary Movie" and its sequel will seem funny to you. There are parts in there that are taken from other movies in a sarcastic way. Some of them even come from commercials and other political issues as well. I have friends who rarely watch movies or pay any attention to commercials or news. When they saw "Scary Movie 2", hey didn't understand what the hell was going on so they thought it was stupid.

Agreed.

I have seen so many movies that I've became well-educated that I get a lot of puns and jokes in movies.

Not everybody have good eyes for arts, and that include movies.

Freddy Got Fingered
I haven't seen it, I hear they give biggest negative

Cutthroat Island
Not enjoy, end is so uhhh.... weak :ugh2:

Superstar
I watch that movie... I don't get it.

Eight-Legged Freaks
feel like this movie isn't for geek. More like for stupid, how insult, the director made

The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas
Glad, I don't watch that show...oh wait, I accidently saw on Disney channel. Oh boy, I was shock and speechless. blech

From Justin to Kelly
I live few miles away from Kelly. Maybe I should stalk her and tell her that her movie suck

Batman & Robin
Indeed, awful and corny movie
I agree. I liked the first two better until they started adding flashy colors to everything. That's what made the rest suck. That's why I'm glad that they are going back to the original methods in the upcoming prequels... Dark Knight.

Spy Kids
Well, I enjoy as kid heart
I enjoy it as well. I wouldn't say that it's a "great" movie but it's good. I'm looking forward to the upcoming sequel, "Spy Kids 3D".

Spawn
I point at Spawn while laugh, but I don't get it, it seem get old
Do you read the comic books? If you read them enough, then the movie will be more enjoyable. Sometimes, people think that movies related to comic books and games suck because they never read the comic book or played the game.

Kung Pow
Not worst martai art, it's stupid martai arts ever!
I agree. I can't believe that I rented that movie! Blah!

Star Wars: Phantom of the Menace
How it is relation to worst movie? Clone War is worst than Phantom of the Menace :roll:
Ever see the original Star Wars Trilogy?

Scary Movie and Scary Movie 2
I like first one, but the second one, I hate it, so lame.
I liked both. I own both on DVD.

Super Mario Bros.
*sigh* it's so embarrass
I agree. It isn't even close to the storyline of the game!

Yes, VamPyroX, I read Spawn in comic. It keep cycle all the time. Heck, they didn't release Spawn 2 to make story completed.

Originally posted by ChelEler
Jackass: The Movie is the worst movie I have ever watched recently. :ugh:
I wasn't the worse for me but it was alright. I do like the Steve-O movie better!

Originally posted by illustrator
Yes, VamPyroX, I read Spawn in comic. It keep cycle all the time. Heck, they didn't release Spawn 2 to make story completed.
I know. They were supposed to. There is a rumor going around saying that they will make a sequel that speeds up his story as the comic book goes. It would be nice if they could make another Spawn movie based on an alternate universe like Medevial Spawn, Technic Spawn, or Samurai Spawn.

Originally posted by Apocalypse
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
SUCKED BIG TIME/.//
WHAT??? you gotta be fuckin' kiddin' me man! they gave TONS of awards for that masterpiece! best storyline and characters and all that...it's GOOD! how can you say that movie SUCKED??!?!? HOW CAN THAT MASTERPIECE SUCK!?!? DAMN YOU NEED SERIOUS HELP!

Back