Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
:ty: Shel. Today I had a bit of a setback. Mom came home with a plateful of no-nos and expected me to eat them. Fried fish, chips, barbecue beans and coleslaw. I wouldnt have minded so badly if I weren't so obsessed with this weightloss thing. It actually was quite a bit of food. I only ended up eating one piece of fish and a portion of the chips then I put the rest in the fridge for lunch tomorrow.

Also today I got my first 'injury' at work. I got ran over - twice, by the same guy. :shock:

The first time I got sandwhiched between two fully loaded PC carts. (think of 200 lbs or more smashing you from both sides.) Ouch, but OK. I just have a nasty bruise on my hip from that one. (come to think of it I am bruised from head to toe these days, must be getting clumsy)

Then the second time I was behind line 4 next to the breast shell removal belt when I was bent over picking up wayward breast shells in the floor when all of a sudden I was smashed against the breast shell line and the tender belt and screaming HEY HEY HEY! I looked up and damned if it wasnt another PC cart. I was still being smashed forward, trying to find something to grab onto without sticking my hands in dangerous places or getting my head caught in the tender belt. My left foot was bent 90 degrees, my other leg was stretched out, my head just a couple of inches from the tender belt, my right hand on the shovel, my left hand looking for a place to go. Now how I managed to keep balance in all of that I have no idea. And I was hunched over the breast shell line.

I was pissed that time because it was the same guy that ran over me earlier. Once was an accident, the second time was ignorance. I kept saying I was fine, I didnt feel hurt at all. Then the more I walked on my left foot the more it hurt until it finally got to the point I couldnt put weight on it without pain. So I finished my round, went to break, had a smoke then went to the nurse. they were all like why didnt you come in earlier, I said because I thought I was fine earlier. 'Earlier' was two hours prior to me going to the nurses station.

Either I sprained it or he hit the bone hard enough causing it to be sore, but I know it is not broken because there is no swelling. I am able to put weight on it now, but for a while the best I could do was limp. If it is bothering me still when I get up in the morning I will go get me and ankle brace to wear for a week to give some added support and let the injury heal a bit. Once again I refuse to let pain keep me from working. I went back out and worked OT today. My manager once again calls me crazy. :lol:

You should see your doctor about it. Headaches that last more than a few days are usually a symptom of something else.

I totally agree. Meg - listen to him. He's one of the smartest people on this forum. :)

A teenager rammed into the back of my car today. :( Luckily, it barely scratched my bumper (did leave a little dent) but nothing serious. The poor girl was so shaken up - I ended up having to console her.

A teenager rammed into the back of my car today. :( Luckily, it barely scratched my bumper (did leave a little dent) but nothing serious. The poor girl was so shaken up - I ended up having to console her.

You have been having a rough week between renegade audiologists and the youth of America!:shock:

Im just glad the week is over with especially after today. I didnt get home until 3:30 this afternoon after I went in at 5 this morning. I was ready to come home for sure.

Good morning, Pepsi. I just realized that i am still tired and will go back to sleep soon! :D

i am going to drop my god daughter home this morning at 8:45am then come home and make sandwiches n vegs for scentsy party at 2pm.. cuz of i am host for this.. :D

Have fun Tweety!

Not enuff time to read this page...so I will when I am back home later this evening...

Have a great day ADers! :wave:

I will go to Canton Silent Summer picnic at Canton, Ohio today and will work wth HOVRS booth.

Have fun Tweety!

Not enuff time to read this page...so I will when I am back home later this evening...

Have a great day ADers! :wave:

:ty:thanks!!! yea, me too i dont have time read ad til tonight or tmw.. i will be busy.. :D

Finally, no headache but it does drive me crzy in past 2 days. :lol::rofl:

hey yall.... just want to check in with yall and see whats up... im doing good.. been with my bf this week.. :) my ankle is still throbbing.. its black n blue.. jeez! im gettin the hang of putting pressure on it but still painful! :shock: i will be ok.. lol :)

hope all of u have a great weekend! :wave:

The tornado have hit about 5 miles from my house. I saw the damaged and one lady was killed.

Came home from work and now resting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back