Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you exhausted from your trip? :D You know you didnt play hard enough if you dont go home exhausted!

Haha! I will BE exhausted when I get home from Sydney on sunday as I am attending a friends party tomorrow night. I would just crash in bed once I arrive home......NOT!

And......I'm drunk!

Last edited:
It's bloody cold tonight and I'm snuggling up to my brand new wheat bag :D

haha! I Will Be Exhausted When I Get Home From Sydney On Sunday As I Am Attending A Friends Party Tomorrow Night. I Would Just Crash In Bed Once I Arrive Home......not!

Lol

Haha! I will BE exhausted when I get home from Sydney on sunday as I am attending a friends party tomorrow night. I would just crash in bed once I arrive home......NOT!

And......I'm drunk!

Don't drink too much

Pepsi, you have a grandbaby? Your first? Congrats, Pepsi! Being a grandparent is a big honour (in my opinion.) :)

My holidays ends todsay and it is time for me to head back to Sydney!

Will update the QLD blog upon my return.

My holidays ends todsay and it is time for me to head back to Sydney!

Will update the QLD blog upon my return.
You are in Brisbane at the moment? I bet you are having fun with the girls up there. :naughty: (okay, nevermind about this icon!)

I look forward to reading your blog about your journey in Queensland. Be safe. Jake!

2 days straight with headache. It torturing me. :pissed:
Of course i took meds for it. aargghhh...:pissed:

2 days straight with headache. It torturing me. :pissed:
Of course i took meds for it. aargghhh...:pissed:
Aww Meg. It must be from the heat down in NFL? Have you tried taking an nap, maybe it will stop?

You should see your doctor about it. Headaches that last more than a few days are usually a symptom of something else.

Maybe it migrane. I guess i gonna take migrane meds. Been awhile last time i had it.

it a migrane Argggh......... :pissed:

Last edited:
Pepsi, you have a grandbaby? Your first? Congrats, Pepsi! Being a grandparent is a big honour (in my opinion.) :)

Thanks Brian,I now have three grandsons thanks to my daughter :D

Congrats Pepsi!

Awesome Dixie!

Deafbajagal, I feel u. Next week is my last week of ESY and I will be doing those progress reports soon! GRRR!

Have a safe trip, Womaka and Jake!

I am finally staying in on a Friday night. Nice to be at home and relaxing!

Tmw, I will join my family and friends to a car crashing event in Westminister. It should be interesting. I think my son will love it since he is obsessed with cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back