Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two people in the AD Women's group I have no clue who they are and they made no post :confused:

There are two people in the AD Women's group I have no clue who they are and they made no post :confused:

You mean the two new who posted and didn't actually join the group?

I am in my "bitch" mode...ha!

LOL shel....

Now it stops rain.. but still wet on the ground.. Hey shel, u got a bad t-storm???

:eek3:
LOL shel....

Now it stops rain.. but still wet on the ground.. Hey shel, u got a bad t-storm???

OHHH yea we did! I was at SFW when I saw darkish greenish clouds on the horizon..I was like "whoa...that looks omnious..so I did my shoppping for a few things...it was pelting rain so I paged my hubby asking him if it was safe for me to go out since there was a tornado warning in VA and I wasnt sure if this storm was from VA. He never replied so I grabbed all 10 groceries bags and rannnnnnn to my SUV. I was soaked all the way. I drove home...the trees were all over the place and I was thinking " plssssssss tell me that I didnt make a stupid decision to drive home and get caught in a tornado." All is fine but boy, the rain was like sheets of water! :eek3:

I am sure my flowers by my bridge will grow like crazy tmw! LOL!

:eek3:

OHHH yea we did! I was at SFW when I saw darkish greenish clouds on the horizon..I was like "whoa...that looks omnious..so I did my shoppping for a few things...it was pelting rain so I paged my hubby asking him if it was safe for me to go out since there was a tornado warning in VA and I wasnt sure if this storm was from VA. He never replied so I grabbed all 10 groceries bags and rannnnnnn to my SUV. I was soaked all the way. I drove home...the trees were all over the place and I was thinking " plssssssss tell me that I didnt make a stupid decision to drive home and get caught in a tornado." All is fine but boy, the rain was like sheets of water! :eek3:

I am sure my flowers by my bridge will grow like crazy tmw! LOL!
dang shel!! Wow, glad u got home fast.. whew!!

dang shel!! Wow, glad u got home fast.. whew!!

When I got home, I just walked to the door with my groceries like it was a normal day cuz I was already soaked throughout. Hey, it felt good after my workout to get clean! LOL!

Nathan was crying and crying cuz the thunder was soooo loud. He is sleeping with my hubby now. I know I should be in bed but I am tired of going to bed EARLY during the summer! I will regret it tmw, aaaaaahhh! :giggle:

When I got home, I just walked to the door with my groceries like it was a normal day cuz I was already soaked throughout. Hey, it felt good after my workout to get clean! LOL!

Nathan was crying and crying cuz the thunder was soooo loud. He is sleeping with my hubby now. I know I should be in bed but I am tired of going to bed EARLY during the summer! I will regret it tmw, aaaaaahhh! :giggle:
Aww Poor Nathan!! Daddy saves him from thunders.. ;)

Ya were soak like a rat!! LOL!! but poor you!

Aww Poor Nathan!! Daddy saves him from thunders.. ;)

Ya were soak like a rat!! LOL!! but poor you!

LOL but thank goodness it was warm out!

Alrighty I am off to bed cuz I have to get up at 530 AM *grumbles* so I will chat with all of u tmw if I am not so busy!

I will turn my "bitch" mode off tmw, I hope! :giggle:

You want to hear about my Fourth of July morning? I went to a friend's house to water her plants and feed her dog (she went on vacation). I'm horrible with directions, and it makes it worse that the city I live in has cookie-cutter homes. They are all exactly the same. So I get to the house and realize that the key doesn't work. She did tell me there was a slight chance that the key would not work. I saw that there was a window open so I climbed in. WRONG house. Worse - WRONG DOG!!!!! A mean-ass looking dog - with some serious teeth showing. It barely got my shoe as I climbed out of the window and hastily ran to my car. A man came out of the house in a shaggy bathrobe, cussing and yelling. He said something about calling the police. I was so embarrassed and scared to death! I finally found the house, got in, and started watering the plants (inside and outside). The plants ouside were by a pool. I was watering the plants when I suddenly slipped and fell into the pool! I had to wring my clothes and dry them in this person's house. Meanwhile I was naked and the dog kept looking at me funny! I finally dried my clothes and went to Wal-Mart to buy some food. While I was at the check-out counter, a woman in front of me dropped a glass bottle of red wine - all over my clothes! I knew it was time to go home - and STAY home. What a bad morning it was!

now that i wish i could have seen ;) (im halway through this thread btw, cant wait for the conclusion of your 4th of july night)

Today was graduation for my preschool class. It was actually nice and even sweet.

I cried.

The parents hugged me and said, "Awww, you're such a good teacher. You're gonna miss these kids."

Oh, if they ever knew. I cried because I was so joyous that the end is near. My tears were of joy. GULP.

LOL

its like fuck your kids, this calls for a beer!

today, my god daughter and i will go pay bills and send box to PO for my friend then go over mom's and visit there.. mymom excite to see my god daughter.. hehehe...

OH, I'm STRESSED this morning! Printing out a progress report before I go to work. ESY is almost over (one more week!). I got so many errands to run today. I hate running errands. :( Anybody want to come to my pity party? haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back