Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey yall.... just want to check in with yall and see whats up... im doing good.. been with my bf this week.. :) my ankle is still throbbing.. its black n blue.. jeez! im gettin the hang of putting pressure on it but still painful! :shock: i will be ok.. lol :)

hope all of u have a great weekend! :wave:

Take care of that ankle! Ouchie!

We got home around 9...boy what a DAY!!! We did not EXPECT fund raiser going on!!! TOOOOOOO MANY PEOPLE! It was also windy, humid, hot...but at least we had a good time! :thumb:

I went to a double birthday party today for my niece and nephew today. It was fine but I think it was too bloody hot, the kids didn't have a nap and so it made for a very cranky day for sure. Nearly every toy was fought over.

I bought my nephew a John Deere die cast tractor set. One of them has a replica Ford truck like my uncle's (his pawpaw) and he went nuts for it.

I bought my niece two soft baby dolls, one of which came with clothes and a diaper bag and the other is a very soft plush doll. She's only 2 so I was careful not to get her something that had a lot of small parts as they are a choking hazard.

Also these are not my actual niece and nephew, they are the children of a cousin by marriage, but for simplicity we just call them niece and nephew and cousin to my DD. I am sure as they get older they will realize the actual relationship. :lol: I don't have a family, I have a Heinz 57, :lol:

It was also not a good day for my diet ARGGGH! I had McDonald's for lunch (my DD's choosing) and that more than filled me up and I only ate the small burger and less than half of the fries. Then we get to the party and I had a hot dog w/ mustard. Then my DD didnt finish her plate and I felt guilty to let her waste the hosts food like that so I ended up finishing her plate like a human waste disposal. Now I'm bloated and cramping. I ate WAAAAY to much today. I hate it when I over eat like this. :( Im not even going to weigh myself today - I'm afraid of what it'll say.

hey yall.... just want to check in with yall and see whats up... im doing good.. been with my bf this week.. :) my ankle is still throbbing.. its black n blue.. jeez! im gettin the hang of putting pressure on it but still painful! :shock: i will be ok.. lol :)

hope all of u have a great weekend! :wave:

I know exactly how you feel, sure hope you get well soon. Take care yourself
and your ankle.

I have been in bed rest for 4 weeks with sciatic nerve and its not fun. I am getting better each day it disabled me from walking urgh.. Slowly, I started to get up and move around not 100% almost there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back