Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, by the way, DVDFreaker, do you have a sidekick now?

Yeah but I am going to cancel that shit anyway because I don't use it as much as I used to

Whoa, hold that thought! I have sidekick too, I was planning to cancel too but I have changed my mind and decided to find out if I could upgrade to a better sidekick, as my friends in Sydney has gotten their own as well. So better off contacting them by email, eh!

Whoa, hold that thought! I have sidekick too, I was planning to cancel too but I have changed my mind and decided to find out if I could upgrade to a better sidekick, as my friends in Sydney has gotten their own as well. So better off contacting them by email, eh!

I dunno, none of my friends talk to me anymore so it's a waste of money if I never use the phone

Good :thumb: I will PM you with my SK3 email address later

i dont have friends and i rrely use the phone so therefore i do not carry a cell phone.

Going to stay home all day to do the laundry and just relax. Last night, I went to a tractor derby ...hmm interesting but not my idea of fun. I would rather go to a car derby where cars go so fast and run into each other.

A friend is coming over to bake with me - we love to bake! I'll post the recipe in a little bit. We're making cookie bars with the works. MMMMMM! Anybody wanna come over and help? :)

Then at 3:00 PM, we're going to a picnic sponsored by a deaf club. Meanwhile, I'm doing housework (which I love to do!) and browsing online for cheap airline tickets so I can send my precious kids to my parents for a couple of weeks (waaahhh).

The sciatic nerve is the large nerve that branches off from the spine into each leg in the thighs and hindquarters before further branching off in the legs. You have a left and right sciatic nerve.

If this nerve is pinched or irritated it can cause a great deal of pain and cause difficulty in mobility and movement.

(and none of that googled up.)

:gpost:

I was busy all day doing laundry, cleaning around alittle, chop up the veggies, and pack the clothes then put the bag of my clothes in the car. To get things ready to go away tmw morning!!

Jesus, Im facing with a busy day at work! Yeah, I'm back in the office! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back