Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
because there's a shortage between the chair and the keyboard. :P ;)

I know exactly how you feel, sure hope you get well soon. Take care yourself
and your ankle.

I have been in bed rest for 4 weeks with sciatic nerve and its not fun. I am getting better each day it disabled me from walking urgh.. Slowly, I started to get up and move around not 100% almost there.

Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't realize you had been hurt. What is sciatic nerve? Hope you get better soon!

The sciatic nerve is the large nerve that branches off from the spine into each leg in the thighs and hindquarters before further branching off in the legs. You have a left and right sciatic nerve.

If this nerve is pinched or irritated it can cause a great deal of pain and cause difficulty in mobility and movement.

(and none of that googled up.)

Welcome back, DVDFreaker, I hope the holiday from alldeaf.com has made you return refreshed, eh?

Welcome back, DVDFreaker, I hope the holiday from alldeaf.com has made you return refreshed, eh?

Eh...not really, I was in the hospital while I was away from AllDeaf.com because somebody shot me in the back while I was getting mail at night but I am fine though

Eh...not really, I was in the hospital while I was away from AllDeaf.com because somebody shot me in the back while I was getting mail at night but I am fine though

Jesus, was it bad ?

Jesus, was it bad ?

Yeah it was, it was painful and when the guy shot me, I was uncouncious on the ground and some neighboor heard the gunshot and went to check it out and saw me on the ground and had to call 911 and went to hospital and the doctor said that if the bullet went 1 inch to the right, I would be paryalzed so I got lucky

I think he falls into the 'crazy' catagory.

'Oh I was shot in the back the other night but I'm fine.' :wink: :thumbs:

Don't feel bad Freaker I'm the same way.

But still Im curious about the details.

I wonder why someone shoot at YOU? Or is it just being random?

Damn he just talks about it like it's everyday bullshit now don't he? :lol:

I know getting shot isnt funny, but I'm glad to know you're on the mend.

If guns are going off 'randomly' every other day, yeah I'd call it a shitty neighborhood.

If guns are going off 'randomly' every other day, yeah I'd call it a shitty neighborhood.

Yeah, who knows the next thing will happen, my apartment or car will get robbed, maybe I shouldn't say that :shock:

Doesnt matter mate,

how would you like to be sitting in your living room and all of a sudden you see the flicker of police cars bearing down on the house across the street, then all of a sudden your front glass is shot through and busted out. Then you see old ladies wearing nothing but moo-moos and house shoes and shouting MY BABY MY BABY!!

That's got to be one shitty neighborhood right there.

Either that, a riot starts everytime the news crew shows up to cover yet another homicide, drug bust, or domestic violence/abuse story.

Doesnt matter mate,

how would you like to be sitting in your living room and all of a sudden you see the flicker of police cars bearing down on the house across the street, then all of a sudden your front glass is shot through and busted out. Then you see old ladies wearing nothing but moo-moos and house shoes and shouting MY BABY MY BABY!!

That's got to be one shitty neighborhood right there.

Haha, oh please! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back