Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im waiting for my DD to wind down so I can get that self pic of me put up in the weightloss section.

And I cried today. I stepped on the scale - I gained two pounds over the weeked due to all the off-limits food being shoved in my mouth. Tomorrow I restart my diet. However with the right foods and excercise this week I can probably get back to 139 or lower by the end of the week.

Im waiting for my DD to wind down so I can get that self pic of me put up in the weightloss section.

And I cried today. I stepped on the scale - I gained two pounds over the weeked due to all the off-limits food being shoved in my mouth. Tomorrow I restart my diet. However with the right foods and excercise this week I can probably get back to 139 or lower by the end of the week.

Congrations! Oh wait....

My friend have that..he loves it...me still not sure....between three pagers that I would like to buy one day....I'll have to test them myself and what I feel comfortable to use. So I am not in hurry anyway! :)
testing my friends iPhone

Geez a little stressed today. Puerto Rico has soooo many hollydays its pathetic. cant get govermental stuff done at all! Need health certificate done and the doctors are on vaccations! Cant believe this!
Oh well.....
Its another "boreing day at the island of Pangy Pangy ! Have a good day everyone!

Geez a little stressed today. Puerto Rico has soooo many hollydays its pathetic. cant get govermental stuff done at all! Need health certificate done and the doctors are on vaccations! Cant believe this!
Oh well.....
Its another "boreing day at the island of Pangy Pangy ! Have a good day everyone!

Sorry. :(

i went out n pay some bills then shopping at wm for what we need for home.. i got new ball with flash orange and green, my cat LOVE it!!!! he sitll love it.. lol

My friend have that..he loves it...me still not sure....between three pagers that I would like to buy one day....I'll have to test them myself and what I feel comfortable to use. So I am not in hurry anyway! :)

Same here, but will wait until 2009 and I am looking at upgrading my Sidekick 3 to Sidekick Slide

Had a busy day!!! Worked at ESY, took my son for a dr appt, had a dr's appt myself, and now cooking dinner. All with a mild migraine headache!!! I hope to be back to my energetic self tmw.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

I just got my new Siemens high power bte's. They are boring beige. I thought I was getting brown.

I can hear more though so it is less of a big deal than I thought at first.
I am keeping them.

Took my ESY students to the park - we had so much fun! :)

I wish I can take my ESY students to the park but that school doesnt allow it..only field trips to McDonald's or Dunkin Donuts once a week. Very healthy!!! :roll:

Are you serious?! Good grief. I'm sorry...we both know that authentic learning experiences really is the key in deaf education. We did take them to McDonald's last month. Which reminds me that I got to meet a foster mother while we were there- and wow! That was so amazing to sit down and talk with her (of course I was monitoring the students at the same time - I also had two other aides watching them). But she was explaining how she fosters children with special needs. It was so touching to hear her experiences. She knew a lot of sign language because one of the babies was burned so badly from his real mother that he couldn't speak for a while. :( So she and her husband learned signing. One day I'd love to quit teaching and be a full time foster mother like her.

Are you serious?! Good grief. I'm sorry...we both know that authentic learning experiences really is the key in deaf education. We did take them to McDonald's last month. Which reminds me that I got to meet a foster mother while we were there- and wow! That was so amazing to sit down and talk with her (of course I was monitoring the students at the same time - I also had two other aides watching them). But she was explaining how she fosters children with special needs. It was so touching to hear her experiences. She knew a lot of sign language because one of the babies was burned so badly from his real mother that he couldn't speak for a while. :( So she and her husband learned signing. One day I'd love to quit teaching and be a full time foster mother like her.

Wow!That's interesting!

The school where I work at is a public school not the Deaf school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back