Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
My internet has not arrived yet and it is in the middle of the long weekend. Mail is being halted until tuesday :(

What a bummer for you!

Is the internet cafe in a shopping centre?

What a bummer for you!

Is the internet cafe in a shopping centre?

Yeah, the weekend seems to be dragging by. I hate that.

Yep, that's right. The new internet cafe is located in the shopping centre, and it is in the new building, which was built last year.

Got my Sidekick 3 back yesterday, but this time it is brand new once again. This time, I will look after like it is 'my precious' from the LOTR movies ;)
Please do... you could turn invisible and live longer as well. ;)

i slept thru all afternoon and this evening missing movies.. oh well... :)

but I did woke up to as TJ's father came to check on me and brought me dinner as he saw that my sister wasn't there as she was out with her boyfriend and her 2 kids to eat. He also took care of my wounds by pouring peroxide on it and check to make sure it is clean and not infected so far its still looking good. so that was very nice of him, eh? . :)

Just after the dinner someone emailing me asked me a stupid question asking me why arent i online? duh I am not online? Hello I am in bed? that was earlier till i came online.. but still that is a stupid question? they meant my cell phone (mobile device)? i was like oh yeah I turned the online mode for anyone to im me off but text numbers only is allowed to im me.

someone said WHY??? what u mean? why cant i ? i am sleeping on and off thru the day and night and i wont be able to answer it? I dont want to be rude? right? i mean.. i had a surgery? come on?? jeez! i guess whoever is it is paranoid?? jeez how lame!!!! Last I remember this is a free country, right? beside i have good reason anyway cuz i dont want to be bothered as sleeping is a must for me. hmmmm...

anyway i checked myself and i have fever of 99.8. sigh. I still dont feel good and still sore! im going back to bed...so good night to all... Happy Easter! :)

HAPPY EASTER Everyone!

Have fun and enjoy the food and candies! :giggle:

FC.....REST REST!!! That's all you need to! Get better sooooooooon! Don't worry about the guy that is jerk! Just focus on yourself and your kid.

:hug:

:)

but I did woke up to as TJ's father came to check on me and brought me dinner as he saw that my sister wasn't there as she was out with her boyfriend and her 2 kids to eat. He also took care of my wounds by pouring peroxide on it and check to make sure it is clean and not infected so far its still looking good. so that was very nice of him, eh? . :)

Just after the dinner someone emailing me asked me a stupid question asking me why arent i online? duh I am not online? Hello I am in bed? that was earlier till i came online.. but still that is a stupid question? they meant my cell phone (mobile device)? i was like oh yeah I turned the online mode for anyone to im me off but text numbers only is allowed to im me.

someone said WHY??? what u mean? why cant i ? i am sleeping on and off thru the day and night and i wont be able to answer it? I dont want to be rude? right? i mean.. i had a surgery? come on?? jeez! i guess whoever is it is paranoid?? jeez how lame!!!! Last I remember this is a free country, right? beside i have good reason anyway cuz i dont want to be bothered as sleeping is a must for me. hmmmm...

anyway i checked myself and i have fever of 99.8. sigh. I still dont feel good and still sore! im going back to bed...so good night to all... Happy Easter! :)

aww that sweet of him to helped u out.. smlies.. and pls rest more.. just ingore them compalin abt u not online.. u need focus on urself and gettting heal first.. smiles.. :hug:

FC.....REST REST!!! That's all you need to! Get better sooooooooon! Don't worry about the guy that is jerk! Just focus on yourself and your kid.

:hug:

:)

yes and i did rest alots.. im waiting on tj to come here so i can give him his gifts.. i want to get back in bed again.. lol.. i will soon. sigh..

aww that sweet of him to helped u out.. smlies.. and pls rest more.. just ingore them compalin abt u not online.. u need focus on urself and gettting heal first.. smiles.. :hug:

yes tj's father is sweet. surprised me.. i didnt expect that? :) yes thats what i told that person. u are just PARANOID. i JUST had surgery and i told that person i dont have to tell you WHY. you SHOULD know better than that, anyway! jeez. i think its LAME!!. seriously.. lol.. but i dont care.. :giggle:

Oreo is in my arm wanting attention.. heheh..

To everyone. I hope you have a Great day and enjoy Easter with your family and friends. :)

Your right he aint my sweetie anymore. What he did was inconsiderate.. I told him my back was hurting badly and he said i could get u a book directory. I had the dr ph nbr right here and i asked if he could call and he said i gotta wait and watch for triple aaa to come and unlcok the car. i said ok fine go ahead and go home. guess what he said? Thank you. Wtf? worrying about his shitty rented car..not me? that hurts.

i was like ok fine so i called TJ's father to see if he could call the doctor for me as I didnt have a tty. he called but the dr was in surgery and talked to the nurse. She questioned to what it could be and she assumed it is gas pains. She said to walk around and see if it helps to move the gas. it was definitely gas. whew.. i farted and burped lot today.. haha..
TJ's father asked me where is he? I said he left .. he said he left to go back home and you alone in the motel room? I said yes. He got upset. He clocked out of his job and came to pick me up and took me back to my moms. the orginial plan was that he come get me tonight but after hearing that the idiot left this morning Gabe didnt want me to be alone cuz i had a major surgery 3 days ago? i shouldnt be alone due to what happens?

and dixie dont worry about me.. i will be ok.. at least Gabe brought me home.. thats all that matters. :)

That guy is a jerk! U deserve better than that!

That guy is a jerk! U deserve better than that!

yep i emailed him and told him that i dont undy why he noticed that I was not online? but that he should know better than that as I just had a major surgery? lot of people imming me while im sleeping etc. so i turned the online mode off for temporary so that way i can sleep... but changed it again this morning and add messages that i may be sleeping on and off.. lv msg but if cant wait that long send me emails but told him i dont have to tell him why as he is smart than that but then i think he is just paranoid.. i told him guess what i think its lame.. i told him i may turn it off to annoy people if i want to? LOL.. i dont care.. hahaha..

i should be focusing on myself and not worry about online mode or anything like that. so if he dont like it.. TOUGH luck! lol..

he admiited it was stupid of him to ask me that question and that it worked cuz he got a response via email but that he was just concerned and he had the gall to say I MISSED hercules bunches. how can he miss TJ's dog when he wont touch the dog saying germs?? germs?? HAHAHA.. :lol:

and i told him its over between us cuz he was not supporting me and undestanding by refusing to call dr as he have sk cuz he was waiting for stupid triple aaa to come and unlock his car.. i didnt have tty? i had to text tj's father and he called for me. jeez. he just say YAY YAY. damn that fucking moron!!! ugh!

he is OUTTA of my life for GOOOOOOD...,. i just blocked him.. whew! sorry i had to vent.. he is asshole! uigh!!!!!

It is bad day for me on Easter s day as my friend forced me to go with him to his family, but I am not interested in him anymore as he knew it, because he s been asshole at me all the time for no reason. <retarded him> so he got mad with me and said was going to call Police to get me and son out of his house, but my a lot of stuff in his house. I have a house in other state. I ve been betrayed by him that when I moved in with him and found out that his profile is still there and he wont remove it until we get married. but no way. he is alcholic! He is sick man

yep i emailed him and told him that i dont undy why he noticed that I was not online? but that he should know better than that as I just had a major surgery? lot of people imming me while im sleeping etc. so i turned the online mode off for temporary so that way i can sleep... but changed it again this morning and add messages that i may be sleeping on and off.. lv msg but if cant wait that long send me emails but told him i dont have to tell him why as he is smart than that but then i think he is just paranoid.. i told him guess what i think its lame.. i told him i may turn it off to annoy people if i want to? LOL.. i dont care.. hahaha..

i should be focusing on myself and not worry about online mode or anything like that. so if he dont like it.. TOUGH luck! lol..

he admiited it was stupid of him to ask me that question and that it worked cuz he got a response via email but that he was just concerned and he had the gall to say I MISSED hercules bunches. how can he miss TJ's dog when he wont touch the dog saying germs?? germs?? HAHAHA.. :lol:

and i told him its over between us cuz he was not supporting me and undestanding by refusing to call dr as he have sk cuz he was waiting for stupid triple aaa to come and unlock his car.. i didnt have tty? i had to text tj's father and he called for me. jeez. he just say YAY YAY. damn that fucking moron!!! ugh!

he is OUTTA of my life for GOOOOOOD...,. i just blocked him.. whew! sorry i had to vent.. he is asshole! uigh!!!!!

wow that so stupid of him say that! rme!

It is bad day for me on Easter s day as my friend forced me to go with him to his family, but I am not interested in him anymore as he knew it, because he s been asshole at me all the time for no reason. <retarded him> so he got mad with me and said was going to call Police to get me and son out of his house, but my a lot of stuff in his house. I have a house in other state. I ve been betrayed by him that when I moved in with him and found out that his profile is still there and he wont remove it until we get married. but no way. he is alcholic! He is sick man

better for u get out there and go back to ur home in other state and get him out of ur life once.. where is ur happy? think abt it..

Its Easter night here and Im about to take my easter egg off my signature.

Today we had more major catastrophes here - a local meatpacking exploded. Ive viewed pictures via the internet and the whole plant is gone. Thankfully its not my plant so Ive still got a job come tomorrow morning. I made a thread about it in the Current Events section.

so am I jake! (but my comp decided to go apeshit on me so I rebooted)

I know. I tested again then it jammed up on me then ooVoo wouldnt respond so I closed it and now it wont reopen. I give up. Does anyone want a free webcam?????? (comes with software).

I dont think this webcam is ever going to work out. Two web cams multiple chat programs still wont f'ing connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back