Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the Chevy HHR -
2006-Chevy-HHR-2LT-SA-Studio-thmb.jpg

This is what I want come spring/summer:
2005_Ford_ExplorerSportTrac_ext_1.jpg

Whoa, sorry mate. I got here first ;) :lol:

Nick SUV by the way! What color would you consider for your new car?

If I can a nice metallic blue color would be nice. Fire engine red is too popular of a color plus here in the states, it can mean you will pay more for insurance.

This is the Chevy HHR -
2006-Chevy-HHR-2LT-SA-Studio-thmb.jpg

This is what I want come spring/summer:
2005_Ford_ExplorerSportTrac_ext_1.jpg

One of my coworkers got a truck like the red one only hers is green. It is sooo nice!!!

If I can a nice metallic blue color would be nice. Fire engine red is too popular of a color plus here in the states, it can mean you will pay more for insurance.

I had a 96 fire engine red VW Jetta...the color faded by 2000. Not worth it.

Red sucks.

White's better.

HHR Chevy. Never heard of it. Is it new this year?

My SUV is 5 years old already! I hope it will last for another 5 years so I can have 3 years of no car payments. Two years of payments to go. Hurrryyy!!!!

yea this yr new suv

Raining here and relaxing day :)

I was drunk last night and dancing with my friends who are all girls! :naughty:

Today is not going my way.

I was supposed to go to the holiday bazaar at my work cuz one of my friends is selling jewelery and I really wanted to check them out but this am, discovered two flat tires. My tires needed to be replaced but I was hoping to hold them off until after the holidays so drop my plans to go to my work and lose $800 bucks from my savings to pay for 4 new tires. Dammit!

I had plans to return by noon for the vent cleaning company to come and clean the vents but since I have been stuck here so no worries. Well, it is almost 1:30 and they havent shown up yet.

I have plans to pick my truck up at 3 and go to my friend's house to meet for dinner and look at Christmas lights on one neighborhood in Balitmore. Home but everyone is planning to meet by 530 so if the vent cleaners dont come on time and my truck is not going to be ready in time, I will have to drop more plans. This is just not my day!!!!!!

Please cross your fingers that I will get to go out with my friends tonight!!! LOL!

Ah!!!! They are here!!! Another $350 dollars down the drain. Everyone, I am not made of money! :giggle:

Today is not going my way.

I was supposed to go to the holiday bazaar at my work cuz one of my friends is selling jewelery and I really wanted to check them out but this am, discovered two flat tires. My tires needed to be replaced but I was hoping to hold them off until after the holidays so drop my plans to go to my work and lose $800 bucks from my savings to pay for 4 new tires. Dammit!

I had plans to return by noon for the vent cleaning company to come and clean the vents but since I have been stuck here so no worries. Well, it is almost 1:30 and they havent shown up yet.

I have plans to pick my truck up at 3 and go to my friend's house to meet for dinner and look at Christmas lights on one neighborhood in Balitmore. Home but everyone is planning to meet by 530 so if the vent cleaners dont come on time and my truck is not going to be ready in time, I will have to drop more plans. This is just not my day!!!!!!

Please cross your fingers that I will get to go out with my friends tonight!!! LOL!

Aww.....I hope your evening plans work out better than your morning plans! Some days it seems like nothing goes right!

Hey nothing wrong with that Jake!

I dont like white either - because I live on a dirt road - its going to be VERY hard to keep it 'clean' looking although its just been washed. I remember my parents had a white ford taurus station wagon when I was a kid - even though we didnt live down a dirt road at the time, it still looked that way no matter where we drove!

Metallic blue is a nice color plus I doubt it will fade as where I normally park there is a shade tree there. IVe seen the sport tracs in almost every color but seems like maroon is the most popular color for that vehicle.

Heres my local choosing at the moment:
05 Explorer Sport Trac Color: RED *thumbs down on the color*
04 Explorer Sport Trac Color: BLACK - better than red - might consider it maybe.
O5 Explorer Sport Trac Color: BLACK
05 Explorer Sport Trac Color: Deep Blue - bingo exactly what Im looking for but a tad outsdie my price range- maybe if mom & dad cosign I might get a lower price on it, plus mom might haggle them down a bit more, maybe.
So thats whats in the area for now. Come spring/summer 08 who knows.

Damn Shel your'e right about it not being your day. Ive had those days too, so hang in there, it'll get better - I hope.

My hair stylist is playing matchmaker on me and she's planning on hooking me up with a 'nice guy' from the next town over who's also a single parent. Though he doesnt have custody of his daughter he frequently sees her and from what Ive been told, they are close and he's good to her. So maybe there's hope of a possible mate there??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back