Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am sooo excite that AUBURN WON!!!!

Poo on AUBURN! (It was my ex-husbands team - so I have every right to hate them, LOL)

BTW----

HOW BOUT THEM HOGS!!!!

I overslept this morning and was suppose to run errands but ran late. lol.. so I had to go to town to drop TJ's glasses off and asked them if it can be fixed? They said no so have to order new frame so it will be ready in a week! poor TJ will not be able to see the board at school. dang.. ha..

Tomorrow I will be going on a field trip with TJ's class to Lake Dardanelle State Park Visitors Center in Rville! not far from your home, dixie! haha! :P The class will cover Science and Social Studies Frameworks. So that should be interesting trip! :)

I hope all of you have a great evening! :)

Here's a sneak peak FC-

November2007093.jpg

November2007099.jpg

November2007089.jpg

:D

Too bad we can't officially meet tomorrow if I get to volly out from work tomorrow to do some Christmas shopping for my DD.

I hope TJ fares well without his glasses, I would make his teachers aware that he is NOT wearing contacts so they need to make sure he's not missing out on key parts of his assignments.

aaaaand I just realized FC posted yesterday - D'OH!

BTW dont tell anyone this but today is my birthday - sshhhh!!!

Here's a sneak peak FC-

November2007093.jpg

November2007099.jpg

November2007089.jpg

:D

Too bad we can't officially meet tomorrow if I get to volly out from work tomorrow to do some Christmas shopping for my DD.

I hope TJ fares well without his glasses, I would make his teachers aware that he is NOT wearing contacts so they need to make sure he's not missing out on key parts of his assignments.

aaaaand I just realized FC posted yesterday - D'OH!

BTW dont tell anyone this but today is my birthday - sshhhh!!!

beautiful pics Dixie!!!

I havent been on AD much lately cuz I am trying to put in one hour of exercise each day instead of sitting on the computer! :giggle:

Was bummed about going back to work on Monday after having 4 and half days off but once I was there, it felt good to be back. That is just so weird!

Happy Birthday Dixie! haha! :)

yes that where we were at today!!!! when did u take the pics? hehe! im laughing here now! :rofl:

i can see part of Mt. Nebo in first of the pics! this morning it was so FOGGY by the time we left it was starting to clear up.. so was able to see some of the view! :)

i am so excited to got a new small suv yesterday.. my hubby bought it for me.. hehehe

Shel - I was almost the same way but by 1:30 Monday afternoon - I was ready for another 4 day vacation, lol.

thanks for the comments - here's a couple I took this morning after I came home from work:
DSC01396.jpg

DSC01371.jpg

my only complaint with #2 is the huge smudge mark in the tree - I didnt realize there was a smudge until after I had gotten it on the laptop. :eek: oh well.

FC - those pics of Lake Dardanelle were taken in the early part of November before it turned off cold. I think it was like a week before the leaves started changing.

ah i got it.. thats awesome! heh.. about the pics of yours.. i think its fog that came over your camera or mist... nice pics, though.. i stole the first pic of yours for the background! heheh! :)

My cousin has one of those - looks like a hearse to me, lol

BTW - ty Jake! :D

didja see my pics I posted on p.19 towards the bottom???

i have HHR chevy suv 2007

HHR Chevy. Never heard of it. Is it new this year?

My SUV is 5 years old already! I hope it will last for another 5 years so I can have 3 years of no car payments. Two years of payments to go. Hurrryyy!!!!

HHR Chevy. Never heard of it. Is it new this year?

My SUV is 5 years old already! I hope it will last for another 5 years so I can have 3 years of no car payments. Two years of payments to go. Hurrryyy!!!!

Don't think about it, these years will go fast than you think ;)

This is the Chevy HHR -
2006-Chevy-HHR-2LT-SA-Studio-thmb.jpg

This is what I want come spring/summer:
2005_Ford_ExplorerSportTrac_ext_1.jpg

Shel - 5 years old is nuffin' that's practically new to me - my current SUV was built in 1992! Its 15 years old - going on 16 and if things dont go as planned - she may be pushing 20 :eek:

Shel - 5 years old is nuffin' that's practically new to me - my current SUV was built in 1992! Its 15 years old - going on 16 and if things dont go as planned - she may be pushing 20 :eek:

If my SUV lasts that long, I would be THRILLED cuz that would mean 10 years or so without car payments!!!! My SUV is so comfortable and looks pretty good and I dont need all that fancy shit that the car makers keep coming up with. U just gave me hope! :giggle:

My Jeep is 1998 and still running! :thumb: We'll keep it for few more years till we gonna trade in for Honda Accord or Jeep Liberty or something...not sure yet...depend on the gas issue. We'll keep Jeep Wrangler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back