Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part IX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't go other websites, this only web that i could be on. I will fix problem on youtube next week. :)

If you havent yet check out my thread about the stupidest reason why I got in trouble at work.

You can simply change the settings in the youtube account under the video.

Shame that your computer's screwed, Meg.

What stupid reason, Dixie?! :eek3:

Read my thread Jake, its in General Discussion.

Jake and everyone else...

I am exhausted and overwhelmed cuz of work. Too much stuff going on at once and today was one of those days when I just COULDNT get my thoughts organized. I kept dropping things, losing things, hurting myself, and just a whole bunch of other clumsy issues. I almost crashed a few times when driving to work cuz I just couldnt focus on the road.

After hours of this, it made me very very grumpy and I tried not to take it out on my coworkers so I became very quiet. I ate lunch alone cuz I couldnt focus on conversations so I wasnt in a socializing mood.

I think by being on VP with tmobile for sooo long last night really exhausted my mind to the point where it just couldnt function like it usually does.

Just one of those days when many things went wrong. Yah, I couldnt find my truck keys this am too.

I hope tmw will be better!

I'm headed off to get the young'un bathed and into bed, then I start hammering at the first draft of my biography for comp. You think I could fit my life story into 1 page???

I'm headed off to get the young'un bathed and into bed, then I start hammering at the first draft of my biography for comp. You think I could fit my life story into 1 page???

With your talent in writing, oh yea!

Shel - I am going to have to ask you to proof my first draft tomorrow as a favor. I like for someone to proof my work before I hand it in to a prof.

Dixie -- summerize, don't blah yourself into a 100 page long 'President Washington' got assitanted' Schitt, get me?

Shel90, we have our up and down days *shrugs*

Shel - I am going to have to ask you to proof my first draft tomorrow as a favor. I like for someone to proof my work before I hand it in to a prof.

When does it need to be done?

You can simply change the settings in the youtube account under the video.

Shame that your computer's screwed, Meg.

What stupid reason, Dixie?! :eek3:

All done, computer fixed. hehehe. :) I already done with setting. :) Video should be working by now. :)

I figured to summerize - hitting just the highlights.

Like uhm - in 1983 I came into this world with bright orange hair and feisty attitude, in 1989 I started my primary education, so on and so on. :lol: yeah I see a 'D' paper coming at me already with that kind of format.

I figured to summerize - hitting just the highlights.

Like uhm - in 1983 I came into this world with bright orange hair and feisty attitude, in 1989 I started my primary education, so on and so on. :lol: yeah I see a 'D' paper coming at me already with that kind of format.

LOL! I can read it tmw and give u feedback. :)

When does it need to be done?

The paper is due on Friday by midnight. I figure I could hammer out a first draft tonight then email it to you tomorrow - then you could go through it and send the revisions back tomorrow night then I can finish a second draft by Thursday, have a good critique done then submit the final composition Friday evening.

If you dont mind can you PM me your email in case it is not in my address book?

The good thing about online comp is the whole course and its assignments are laid out in advance in the syllabus. :D Of course that could be my downfall if I start procrastinating. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back