Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part IX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys have any idea how long the youtube done downloading the video?

It all depends on the length of the video/quality of the video and your ISP download speed. It varies video to video.

It all depends on the length of the video/quality of the video and your ISP download speed. It varies video to video.

Oh thank you very much. I guess it probably be ready by the morning.

The dinosaur days of Internet!

Dial-up will never meet my standard of expection when it comes to surfing!

Here is good example

Dial up download may take overnight :shock:

Broadband, could download just couple minutes....

I rather 2 minutes than downloading overnight.

I have no idea what you mean by that.

dial up - slow internet connection... I am in class at the moment, so won't be able to post a lot until I finish school this afternoon. talk later, y'all

dial up - slow internet connection... I am in class at the moment, so won't be able to post a lot until I finish school this afternoon. talk later, y'all

Oh thanks for clarify.

No my internet is fine. This is my first video that i am downloading.

Just sarcasm in some way,

the early days of Internet back in 80's where wowowowow 1,200 baud rate speed.

Today, 1200baud? are you nuts!

Anyway, Dial-up has speed of up to 56,000 baud rate

the real broadband speed starts at what? 200,000 baud rate.

Ok still have no clue what you said. Nope, no idea!

Just sarcasm in some way,

the early days of Internet back in 80's where wowowowow 1,200 baud rate speed.

Today, 1200baud? are you nuts!

Anyway, Dial-up has speed of up to 56,000 baud rate

the real broadband speed starts at what? 200,000 baud rate.

I understand now. Thanks. I am not exactly computer smart.

That is because if good quality of video, the enoromous size of file is transferred.

If the video was lousy quality the smaller the file will be therefore the faster the downloading.

It is all about video quality involved. the better quality the more information needs to be transmitted.

same thing applies to data, if you want more information coming in, then expect longer downloading time.

most of my uploading is usually up to 5 minutes at most. But on youtube i think it taking long time.

That is because if good quality of video, the enoromous size of file is transferred.

If the video was lousy quality the smaller the file will be therefore the faster the downloading.

It is all about video quality involved. the better quality the more information needs to be transmitted.

same thing applies to data, if you want more information coming in, then expect longer downloading time.

It all set! But it will be ready by later this morning or afternoon. :dunno: when but here is url for you guys. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvyJJz4GUEQ

It all set! But it will be ready by later this morning or afternoon. :dunno: when but here is url for you guys. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvyJJz4GUEQ

For your clairfication -- you can implement the youtube in here.. here is the accurate code

Code:
[yt*]VvyJJz4GUEQ[/yt]

Make sure you remove the stars -- this is how it works, you need to copy the code in the end of the URL.

[yt]VvyJJz4GUEQ[/yt]

Dammit, its private, you need to log it as public so we can watch it >.<

For your clairfication -- you can implement the youtube in here.. here is the accurate code

Code:
[yt*]VvyJJz4GUEQ[/yt]

Make sure you remove the stars -- this is how it works, you need to copy the code in the end of the URL.

[yt]VvyJJz4GUEQ[/yt]

Thanks it is my first. :)

I cant fix it at moment. my computer is need to fix. So i having computer guy coming over. So i wont be here for awhile until this is fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back