Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part IX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning to you too KarissaMann05

Did you get your pepsi replaced, Pepsi?
2qbxd11.gif

Karissa, I have school today and I am going to get some coffee when I arrive! :D

Fucking bloody cold morning! Thank god, Im drinking coffee!

Karissa, I have school today and I am going to get some coffee when I arrive! :D

Heh I must have a coffee when I wake up, well, not always. :)

Anyway, I just write my eassy about my work experience for my next appointment, my personal rant, and to edit & re-write my character sheet for Naruterves, the Naruto Team.

Blah. It's not much to do things today. =/

Jake ...

I noticed that Canberra has been having very cold mornings/days ... BBRRRR!!

Have to say it's beautiful up here. :P

T-minus 2 days til Dixie gets her schoolin' started.......

and oh yeah they added a whole crapload of fees onto my tuition - I now owe the asshats $1,200.

Just spent 3 hours on VRS with tmobile trying to fix my pager problems...got my pager problems solved but screwed up my hubby's SIM card..now he has pager problems. I laughed and laughed sooo hard cuz I am sooo tired and frustrated and just cant take it anymore.

Work today was good!

Jake ...

I noticed that Canberra has been having very cold mornings/days ... BBRRRR!!

Have to say it's beautiful up here. :P

Canberra temperature is 45 degree F (7 C) now. not so cold!

Jesus, it was -1 freezing temputares this morning with plenty of frost and heavy fog, does it look not cold to you eh? ;)

DHB, IT IS winter.... -- read the post carefully.

Hello guys. I wont be here for awhile. I just checking in and say hello.

Hey Jake if it makes you feel any better it was about 45 degrees in the production area at work today. Yes I froze my ass off, and yes I have a head cold coming on from it. Eh, who cares. I'm packing a jacket for tomorrow though.

In the winter it can get as cold as 35 in there. That's when you start wearing thermal longjohns under your pants, and wearing wool socks, a long sleeve shirt, a tshirt, a hoodie, and a jacket. Around the first week of November it starts getting cold in there on a regular basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back