Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

diehardbiker

Reaction score
Hello, I was the orignal creator of this thread, and LakeTahoe is co-creator of this thread.

Here is new thread, part 9!!! Wow this is getting real popular thread, where everybody has total freedom of speech here they can say anything, and anything they said GOES here!

Have fun!

DHB
LakeTahoe

ROFL, it has broken the record to 60 pages!!!! :D

Yeah, we didn't realize that previous thread hit 60 pages!

I have request MOD to fix the title of thread, it was supposed to be IX I am not sure how I put XI instead. Me goofed up oh well.

ROFL, it has broken the record to 60 pages!!!! :D

Yeah, we didn't realize that previous thread hit 60 pages!

I have request MOD to fix the title of thread, it was supposed to be IX I am not sure how I put XI instead. Me goofed up oh well.

:rofl: Not sure about the roman numberals eh?

Yesterday was a crazy day - because I managed to hit one of my bosses in the nose and left him a small cut.

What happened was my squeegee handle got stuck between some bars at work and I was trying to pull it out. About the time I yanked it free, my boss came around the corner and I smacked him in the face with the metal part of it and it left a cut on his nose. I felt awful. He went to the nurse's station and got a little pink band-aid across his nose. I apologized of course and all is good, he knows it was an accident. I went and checked on him for a second while he was in the nurse's station and I told him, just go tell everyone that me and you got into a fight. Then the nurse chimed in - "Yeah, you blocked him and he got beat up by a woman!"

He went back to work and everyone was laughing at him.

Then last night my DD and I went to Russellville to get some things. I got me a new pair of Muck Boots for work, after more than a year of daily wear and tear, I've finally blown a hole in them. They are a good boot to have lasted that long where I work. The other guys at work typically have to replace their boots every 2-4 months depending on what they've been doing and they are those cheap rubber boots you buy at Wal-Mart.

And then we went to the movies and watched 'The Dark Knight'. I won't spoil it but I will say that at the end of the movie I was slightly confused as to what the next movie will be about - if they make another Batman movie. Christian Bale and Heath Ledger both had nice performances along with Morgan Freeman as Lucius Fox and Micheal Caine as Alfred.

I think we should try to make the 10th installment go to 100 pages before closing to celebrate. :D

Went shopping with my mom. :lol: it is humid outside!

Finally! I'm sitting down after packing all night and all morning. Geez. I swear I will never buy another thing from Wal-Mart again.

I am back online again, I tried to sleep. well, fuck it now, I am having insomia for the first time in my life, dammit

I am back online again, I tried to sleep. well, fuck it now, I am having insomia for the first time in my life, dammit

I know how you feel. I got it in March and have been struggling with it every since. Insomina is no joke. It's VERY frustrating and hard to overcome.

Yeh, and it is fifteen minutes to 4am! >.<

Did you manage to have CPR on your car?

I took my dogs to the vet to get Kennel cough and Tinkerbell weighed almost 17 lbs! :eek3: Tahoe is only cute 14 lbs. :) So Tinkerbell will go back in November for rabies shots...Tahoe isn't due for 2 more years.

We get so much rain lately!!! Ugh! *KICK IT TO WEST COAST!!!*

Blame it to mother nature! But we need rain here so kick it to australia, instead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back