Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part IX

Status
Not open for further replies.
why don't you go to zoo and find out? at my zoo - they have this small wood on the stand and it's stained with skunk's odor for smell demo. obviously it smells pungent.

Don't think they would have that at Australian zoos.

It is very similiar to rubber/plastic being on fire, nasty smell!

Thanks for describing the smell, Jiro and dhb! :)

This does work better than tomato juice

Skunk Smell Remover
1 quart 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
1/4 cup Baking Soda
2 tbsp Dish Detergent. The stuff for washing dishes in the sink, not something for dishwashers.

My hubby did that when he ran over the skunk on his motorcycle last year. Stupid skunk walked over the freeway!

:shock: Oh my gosh!!! my cat Oreo got sprayed by the skunk and it stink like hell in here!! HELP!!! :laugh2: i cant help laughing but hope he will learn his lesson not to mess with the skunk.. :giggle:

i stay home with my hubby, i think abt go pool for enjoy i am not sure... smiles.. so i am make ILY more today

I need orange juice, with a touche of Cranberry --- delicioius, and the last time I drank it was back in the states :eek3:

Speaking of a junkie - go and take a skydive, stranger.

This does work better than tomato juice

Skunk Smell Remover
1 quart 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
1/4 cup Baking Soda
2 tbsp Dish Detergent. The stuff for washing dishes in the sink, not something for dishwashers.

My hubby did that when he ran over the skunk on his motorcycle last year. Stupid skunk walked over the freeway!

that's actually true. tomato juice thing is ineffective.

How about take a canoe to the east coast of Australia and we"ll have a beer or two, hmm?

How about take a canoe to the east coast of Australia and we"ll have a beer or two, hmm?

canoe? i'll let the river drift to wherever while i :zzz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back