What was the last thing you regret purchasing?

Vance

Reaction score
As a manga fan, I buy four or five new mangas per month, anyway I happened to read the review on this manga that catch my eyes a while ago... I love to read mangas/books that contains facts & scientific studies, so I placed an order on that manga, Seraphic Feather (contains some scientific theories/facts in its storyline) thru amazon.. It has arrived few days ago and I read it... It sucks, suck so hard that make me want to hurl on this manga. I regretted that I purchased this manga!

What about you? ;)

Dish network. Cause i used to be a direct tv subcriber and they charge outrages prices so i left then switched to dishnetwork because i thought they would get NFL Sunday Ticket. Dishnetwork has every pro sports packages now even MLB extra innings. But they cannot get the NFL network or NFL sunday ticket. Cause now NFL sign a 3 year deal with direct tv exclusive rights to the NFL. Dish Network is a whole lot cheaper than Direct tv but now im sorry for leaving them.

LOL

I feel you there Magatsu, it happened to me once about 2 years ago, when I was soo interested learning about homemade craft, so I order the mag from Home Depot, well as soon as I got it, I was sooo confused on how to do it, there was no pictures, only directions on how to make each basket, wreath and etc...How am I suppose to know what it look like without any picture being shown? errrr I thought that was really so ridiculous!!! :squint:

btw Magatsu, good thread there!

just post this to annoy a particular ADer ;) I regretted that I brought a plane ticket to Houston for NYE.

whitemoe said:
just post this to annoy a particular ADer ;) I regretted that I brought a plane ticket to Houston for NYE.

LOL, tsk tsk :nono:

last thing i bought was uhh.. yahoo dsl... i thought it was good service but turn out the speed was nearly same as 56k modem... i tried to upgrade it.. they said i was too far :dunno: so i had to be stuck on that stupid service for a year or otherwise pay 300 bucks for termintion fee GEEEZ cable highspeed rules every time lol

my advice... check everything before u check prices lol do the compare first (thats only reason why i went for yahoo dsl in first place cuz it was cheap :shock:

Last edited:
SpiceHD said:
last thing i bought was uhh.. yahoo dsl... i thought it was good service but turn out the speed was nearly same as 56k modem... i tried to upgrade it.. they said i was too far :dunno: so i had to be stuck on that stupid service for a year or otherwise pay 300 bucks for termintion fee GEEEZ cable highspeed rules every time lol

my advice... check everything before u check prices lol do the compare first (thats only reason why i went for yahoo dsl in first place cuz it was cheap :shock:
I did tried DSL but they do not offer DSL service in my area... So cable is my only option beside yucky 56k modem. I am glad that I made a right decision based on limited options because of Charter (Digital TV & Internet Service) and their flexible rules and incredibly faster bandwidth.

I regret bought this decaf yuban coffee today for $8.99 while they only charge regular yuban coffee for $4.99.

I regret to order Optus TV channel (cable TV with lots of TV programmes) as I hardly time to watch it!!!!!!!!!!!

(Otherwise my family won't speak to me if I cancel it)

I regret ever paying for my so-called "friend" on the trip to Washington, DC a couple years ago...she still hasnt paid me back in full yet. Too many broken promises all this time.

*sigh*

I regret purchasing a ball for my son which he broke 2 vases, and a lamp when I told him tons of time not to play with the ball inside the house and even took it away from him tons of time he would go his way finding the ball again, I had to put it in the storage and lock it until summer comes along. :D

hahaha Cheri, I know how you feel tootsie, I had my share of those too...

The last thing I regret buying was the Mac OS X Panther install on CDs with booklet on eBay. I was under the impression it was for iMacs, then when I got it in the mail and paying 50 bucks for it, I find out it is for G4 iBook only! Grrr!

I love it when old threads are revived. lol

I regret buying this good wine because I can't stop drinking it!

i regret buying that corona last night, only to throw it up all over the side of my car. :(

I regret buying my son an electric guitar. Three years later, he's never played and has sold it for $50. We paid $300 for it. It was an electric guitar, amp, stand, books, tuner and headsets, everything for $300 and he sold it (still in the unopened box) for $50.

i regret buying that corona last night, only to throw it up all over the side of my car. :(

Just one??? Lightweight.

I regret buying a used mini fridge on Monday to convert to a homebrew kegerator. It's the wrong model, and it's going to take a bit of manipulation to move the cooling coils out of the way of the keg. Oh well. That's what I get for being impulsive.

I regret buying iPad. I rarely used it since I have iphone and macbook pro. Anyone interested to purchase with half price off? PM me.

Back