What was the last thing you regret purchasing?

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Captivate (i897))

I regret buying a 2000 Honda civic in 2006, what a waste of monthly payments while I paid off my other car I should have kept much longer. Shit happens.

Also, I should have researched more before buying this Samsung Captivate because of delayed offical Android updates and plus the gps has lot of issues. No biggie, its still much better than Winmo.

Just one??? Lightweight.

I regret buying a used mini fridge on Monday to convert to a homebrew kegerator. It's the wrong model, and it's going to take a bit of manipulation to move the cooling coils out of the way of the keg. Oh well. That's what I get for being impulsive.

haha the puking was totally non-alcohol related. I literally only had one beer, but as I started driving home I got a migraine and proceeded to explosively vomit out my car window. :( fail. i just regret paying the 4 dollars and wasting it! haha

haha the puking was totally non-alcohol related. I literally only had one beer, but as I started driving home I got a migraine and proceeded to explosively vomit out my car window. :( fail. i just regret paying the 4 dollars and wasting it! haha

Should have picked up a six-pack at the liquor store on the way home. ;)

But there are better girls that HM, you know that. Besides isnt she still jailbait?

My brother's Christmas present! I bought him a cool gadget that will play his iPod on the stereo in the car, but a few days after I bought it I found out that his iPod is broken and that he has no plans for a new one. Back to Future Shop it goes!

Back