What was the last movie you watched?

Heard about that Grummer.... I remember listening to a podcast about it... think i'll go on quickflix and get it....

Watched:

Deep_Dark_Canyon_2013_BRRip_Hnmovies.jpg

inbetweeners_dvd_cover_71.jpg

Lovelace_2013_Blu_Ray_Hnmovies.jpg

so Kevin, what do you reckon of the Odd Thomas? the review of it wasn't that grand...so ?

so Kevin, what do you reckon of the Odd Thomas? the review of it wasn't that grand...so ?

Review!? Pft! Screw a buncha "Two Thumbs Up,". While I do occasionally read reviews, I don't let reviewers have a impact on my movie watching decisions. Since Hearts in Atlantis, I've been a fan of Anton Yelchin so I'll continue watching his stuff no matter who shits on the movies or praises them. Irrelevant. :)

As far as the movie, I think fans of Supernatural would enjoy it. It takes time to build up then hits 80mph and keeps gunning. The CGI is mediocre but I can overlook that. Girls can also appreciate this movie and whether or nor this movie stays true to the novel/source material, I have no idea but I think it's a solid and fresh entry to the paranormal/fantasy genre.

now...watch "TT3D: Closer to the Edge" a documentary about Isle of Man TT, one of the longest, most celebrated, most famous, and most dangerous motorcycles races in the world (apart from Paris-Dakar Desert races, but they don't have stone walls blitzing at 180mph)

and very boring great misfortune to see real thing so pass on that film...new film out with Harrison Ford about world domination all done on computer game i forgot the name but it got very good ratings wish i could remember it..if it sound familiar know name please say i dont want go miles to see it if it not showing

I caught the preview also. Great cast, original and I found myself chuckling throughout

so did I, brassteapot was a real entertaining film, it hits the right notes as a jivey, comedy then horror(hardly) and is has a real sense of message of "becareful of what you wish for' ring to it...loved it

"Olympus Has Fallen"

Ok, only got this one from quickflix cos the missus has a "thing" for Gerard Butler.
First up, he only took his shirt off once - and that was in the first 20 mins, which meant SWMBO spent the next hour and a half snoozing gently with one eye open hoping for another shirtless moment.
Secondly, well its crap, but fairly violent Septic (and I apologise for the term, its rhyming slang) propagandist crap at that, funny how those crazy North Koreans have replaced the Russians as Enemies Of Choice in Hollywood movies.
In short, it's Gerard Butler does Die Hard in the White House, but all it did was remind me just how good Die Hard was.... I'm pretty sure a film isn't supposed to do that :)

and very boring great misfortune to see real thing so pass on that film...new film out with Harrison Ford about world domination all done on computer game i forgot the name but it got very good ratings wish i could remember it..if it sound familiar know name please say i dont want go miles to see it if it not showing

boring for you, cuz you're not a Biker!!
I worked and raced in the motorcycling scene in the late 1980s and early 1990's.

Brainscan :thumb:
A teenager is part of an interactive video game where he kills innocent victims. Later, the murders become real.

Nothing Left to Fear :thumbd:
A family moves to a small town where a horrific series of occurrences awaits them.

LOL!!! please do tell...i cant get those films ANYWHERE...where you'd find these? - fascinating glimpse to the past's 'fantastic future' films - earliest form of sci-fi

Midnight Movies double packs. 4 movies for $3 at Big Lots.
I picked up the above a few weeks ago.

Some of these movies are unbelievably bad.

Back