What was the last movie you watched?

Midnight Movies double packs. 4 movies for $3 at Big Lots.
I picked up the above a few weeks ago.

Some of these movies are unbelievably bad.

LOL, i wouldn't be surprised films was SOO new...they were barely even knowing of the idea of editing, the man George Melles was a genius...he conceptualised this idea of editing because...of his background as a magician...this planted the seeds of 'film tricks'...so yeah...film makers wasn't just a 'play director'...it was far more than they envisioned at the time...

hmm id checkout midnight movies websites (if they have it) when uni's over...thanks...its just those films would be nothing more than curiousity pieces but like, for academics in films, if a student would really appreciate the difficulty faced by earliest film makers then these films are a welcome treat otherwise it would be so close to lethal injection, boredom can be lethal LOL sorry my bad...

'Run silent run deep' black and white drama with Clarck Gable Burt Lancaster,about insane submariene captain and mutiney

I am currently watching The Hitcher on SyFy. It's still an enjoyable film. After this, I'll be watching Drive Angry which comes on next, only because Amber Heard is in it.

Day of the Dead
A small group of military officers and scientists dwell in an underground bunker as the world above is overrun by zombies.

Not a bad film, but I like Dawn of the Dead better.

Freddie vs. Jason was on earlier.... so I decided, "why the hell not, nothing else is on." So I watched that. It was so terrible.... Can't believe at one point in my life I was scared of that stuff..... :doh:

Freddie vs. Jason was on earlier.... so I decided, "why the hell not, nothing else is on." So I watched that. It was so terrible.... Can't believe at one point in my life I was scared of that stuff..... :doh:

At least you didn't watch Jason X which is a jillion X worse than that movie!

Tonight...

asdfa.jpg

Recently, I just watched an old Halloween favorite, "Pumpkinhead."

The Perfect Host
A criminal on the run cons his way into the wrong dinner party where the host is anything but ordinary.
Not a bad film. I enjoyed it.

Silent House
It's boring but the movie has a very beautiful actress in it. :drool:

The last Push Astronaut...not bad not bad...but its not for everyone, its not 'entertaining' in an ordinary hollywood sense..but i liked it

Back