What was the last movie you watched?

I agreed. Horrible, horrible movie!

Oh I'm so glad someone knows what I'm talking about!!! GOD IT WAS TERRIBLE!!! THE HORROR!!! THE HORROR!!! :D Still want to find those people.... :roll:

just saw,
The Seasoning house...
an excellent british thriler/horror flick
ps it got that deaf girl...and her revenge...not saying anymore but cool!!

Deadgirl
Even though I put this movie in horror section, it isn't horror. It's more like drama with horror element. In this movie two guys found a girl who is being strapped to a gurney in an abandoned mental hospital and one discovered she can't die by killing her three times (I'm not sure why he kill her in the first place, he's probably a psychopath long before the movie starts). Anyway the "psychopath" boy decide to keep her as sex slave and rapes her repeatedly while the other one is guilty about what is happening, he didn't know what to do or how to stop him, they're best friends after all. This isn't like any zombie flick (and this zombie chick in the movie can't die anyway, no matter how you kill her). It's watchable and I enjoyed it.

The Signal
I bought this movie after seeing it on Netflix. I really like this movie. Synopsis copied from IMDb - "A horror film told in three parts, from three perspectives, in which a mysterious transmission that turns people into killers invades every cell phone, radio, and television." (I must add this tranmission affects everyone differently and it didn't turn every single person into killers, though)
In first segment, the unfaithful wife is the main character who is trying to get away from her crazy husband (and other murderous people) after witnessing him murdering one of his best friends. In second segment, the husband is the main character who is searching for his wife after she escaped him and ended up staying at a nice and strange lady's house (that segment is comedy) and in third segment, the boyfriend of the wife is the main character who is also searching for her.

Fear
In my opinion it's the number two best movie about deadly obsession with "The Crush" being number one.

My Bloody Valentine (1981)
Even though I like the remake, this version is way better except one thing. In the remake I like the reason people are being killed better than the old one, even though the twisted ending has been done many times.

ALL of those rule!

golden_boy_movie_poster_1939_1020432504.jpg

Saw Monster University on iTune. It's just okay. Monster Inc. remains my top favorite Pixar-made movie.

It came from beneath the sea it

The special affect is so funny ! But it great when we where kids.

Saw Monster University on iTune. It's just okay. Monster Inc. remains my top favorite Pixar-made movie.

i knew it that it might be so and so, good but not That great..its like Star Wars, many films have been tried to replace it, it simply can't re-create that first glory...its like drugs and sex...all the same first time is the greatest then its a whoop-pe-doo...

The Resident...nothing special about it. It was ok.

last night saw on TV, "Cellular" a 2004 film about mobile phones and kidnapping, this show Jason Statham before he hit bigtime (he played a baddie),,i loved it at the credit roll at the end, they had all actors names and major roles of filmmaking (producers, director, sound etc) in the display of the then-popular Nokia cellphones LOL

it was nostalgic...a sort of film i will watch in 20 years with they young ones and say this is what we had...back in the early days of mobile phones...

jason statom was inexperienced in the big screen you can really see that...but i dont know how he managed to change, or upped his acting...im not an actor but i do get curious about 'acting trades and skills', it was like he was too woody...and had half of the line remembered and i suspect the other half was improvisation...(my guess the producers or talent scouts in hollywood spotted that...just my hunch)

if you get a chance to see Cellular as a repeat on your small screen - watch it it is interesting because it really shows how society is changing and haven't yet changed to mobile- society just yet..you can REALLY see it... to me, it's rare for a film to show implications of technology on society...this is one of it...i liked it, its not WELL made but a light watchable entertainer..also look out for the facial cream scene LMAO, i arent gonna say but its really funny..

last night saw on TV, "Cellular" a 2004 film about mobile phones and kidnapping, this show Jason Statham before he hit bigtime (he played a baddie),,i loved it at the credit roll at the end, they had all actors names and major roles of filmmaking (producers, director, sound etc) in the display of the then-popular Nokia cellphones LOL

it was nostalgic...a sort of film i will watch in 20 years with they young ones and say this is what we had...back in the early days of mobile phones...

jason statom was inexperienced in the big screen you can really see that...but i dont know how he managed to change, or upped his acting...im not an actor but i do get curious about 'acting trades and skills', it was like he was too woody...and had half of the line remembered and i suspect the other half was improvisation...(my guess the producers or talent scouts in hollywood spotted that...just my hunch)

if you get a chance to see Cellular as a repeat on your small screen - watch it it is interesting because it really shows how society is changing and haven't yet changed to mobile- society just yet..you can REALLY see it... to me, it's rare for a film to show implications of technology on society...this is one of it...i liked it, its not WELL made but a light watchable entertainer..also look out for the facial cream scene LMAO, i arent gonna say but its really funny..

Great flick but to me this was Chris Evan's break out role.
Before this movie he only appeared in what? Not Another Teen Movie, which is horrible in every way possible. I would have never thought this guy would make such a name for himself.

Watching Friday the 13th, The Series from 1987 on Youtube. No subtitles but my Widex TV Dex helps alot and I'm able to stream Youtube and Netflix through my Smart TV. Very cool.....but I'll be honest, I miss the audio from tube TVs, they seemed so much clearer and louder than any flat screen....

World War Z, Wolverine, X-Men: Origins. They're so great, IMO :)

Now I'm forward to see Carrie this Friday.

030306185798.jpg

7.5/10

brass_teapot_ver3_xlg.jpg

7.5/10

hansel_and_gretel_get_baked.jpg

5/10

hr_After_Earth_poster_2.jpg

6.5/10

white_house_down_movie_poster.jpg

8/10

2jkezeu_Bqo4i6_Me_E7_Xb_ZAt_Oa_Ji_B.jpg

frankenstein's army is a wonderful film...a true sulate to Wolfenstein' gamers fans...i loved it, AND no CGI, a true old school filming, what fun

the stoners film was cool too, enjoyed that the maze under the house , cant forget that either, its one of films, thats strike horror and comedy quite nicely so smooth its also one it own's genre and a very entertaining one at that

brass teapot, thats an excellent treat... you'd never suspect how good it is..i liked it

havent seen white house down but i suspect its a longer, more boring spin off of 'Olympus has fallen' spin-offs usually are worse...

call-girl is that an 80's flick, any good?

Back