What Reality show you like to participate in?

ravensteve1961

Reaction score
I wanna be on the "The Apprentice" so i can get fired.

I would love to be on the brand new reality series: Sports Illustrated Model Search. I've always wanted to be a model ever since I was a little girl; unfortunately, I'm not tall enough. :(

I have wanted to be on " Survivor "...

I already participate in a reality show; it's called "Life".

:lol: Ah, my fave channel....Good one there Reba, keep it up girl! :thumb:

AMAZING RACE !!!!!!!
Survivor
Eco-Challenge

oh and No Boundaries :( - i really liked that show very much ! i guess people are not keen with the enviroments in mtns or heavy woods.

Last edited:
There was a reality show once called tough enough.It was a wrestling show youre trying to become a WWE superstar. It used to be on MTV.And once your cut youre out. Id would love to be on that show and become a pro wrestler.

Flyfree in Fear Factor show? :eek: ....hmmm....then I will be standing next to you and see if you can eat those nasty stuff....

I can picture Flyfree like this now----> :Ohno: ..

:rofl:

^Angel^ said:
Flyfree in Fear Factor show? :eek: ....hmmm....then I will be standing next to you and see if you can eat those nasty stuff....

I can picture Flyfree like this now----> :Ohno: ..

:rofl:

:rofl: Angel hahaha

*grabs her halo and disappears* :P

ravensteve1961 said:
There was a reality show once called tough enough.It was a wrestling show youre trying to become a WWE superstar. It used to be on MTV.And once your cut youre out. Id would love to be on that show and become a pro wrestler.

yea i watched that show sometimes too.. it was MTV's WWF Tough Enough.

I d pick Home Makeover. I would just love to meet Ty and Paul. I want to give a big smack on Paul's cheek. ;)

ravensteve1961 said:
Well, considering how you have gray hair... you'd probably be cut as soon as you get in. ;)

You people need to start thinking outside the box. The only logical answer to this question is Extreme Makeover (either edition). Think about it—what is the only reality show where you’re guaranteed to come out a winner, AND have something to show for it for the rest of your life?

SassyOne said:
I d pick Home Makeover. I would just love to meet Ty and Paul. I want to give a big smack on Paul's cheek. ;)

no.. he is MINE!! you sassygirl!! :nana:

EDIT: i love that show, plus extreme makeovers too :thumb:

Back