What kind of wedding did you have(or are you going to have)?

Defee said:
Ok Roadrunner and Angel...*tappin my fingers........when is the WEDDING?
:naughty:

Umm...we haven't officially announce anything yet...but when we do...you'll know when it'll be once we do some cuddlin' and ....errr...welllllll, :naughty: then make the announcement....We're just waiting for the 'right time' and we're in no hurry (i think... :giggle: )....

Thanks for askin'.... ;)

I dont care about wedding , i rather having a small wedding @ my parents' place or my man's place , save our money ... why should we need CHURCH for what... so that way easy for ppl come over my place or his place which they know who we are instead of church , i rather just wearing white dress, white dress shoes, Not as FANCY wedding DRESS! oh pls.. sound like waste money for ONE DAY! ... *chuckling*

TOF

Last edited:
;) There ARE times I'd like to be able to proudly say, "This is my wife...." sooo...for a wedding, I sure wouldn't really care for a large wedding, I feel in the same way how ^Angel^ would love to have it...down in Hawaii...with family members or just our children....ofc, our friends would be most welcomed too...but hey, the surfin's on AFTER the wedding... :lol:
For now, I best be off pinchin' pennies...and save up for the 'DAY'! We'll keep you all posted in the days ahead....Have a great day now! :D

Last edited:
my wedding, probably will be different and new, who knows? Not the common shite stuff. :D

In Hawaii with the little ones when the time is right...... My guy was born in Honolulu and wants to do go back.

all i did was for wedding to be simple by eloping to court house. simple as i dont care for fancy wedding..

but it owuld be nice if eloping to jamaica or somewhere else on beach and get married.. but i doubt i will ever get married again anyway.. :D

Probably have a small wedding at the Church (I am not an active member of any) or have one on the beach with immeidate and extended family and close friends.

If the wife-to-be doesn't want any of that, we could do at the quickie chapel in Las Vegas, Gatlinburg, Tenn., etc, etc. :)

Right now, I want to take time finding the right lady.

Hmm....

I would love to have a wedding in SPAIN !! :lol: That is where my grandma ( my mom's mother ) was born in. She was born in Madrid, Spain. I've neeever been in there before and I would love to experience there.

I've ALWAYS loved to travel and I STILL do! Heh heh

no matter for me what i wanted have nice wedding ceremony no pranks or wreck on my OWN wedding!

when i got married somedays i wanted have nice wedding ceremony in my hometown or in London,England depends affords everythings for ceremony and receptions in England but we have wait and see in years how im still kept with James our boyfriend.

IF we can have small or BIG family ceremony because my mom's family is HUGE im still thinking about we have BIG family ceremony its my choice but i can intives alldeaf members to my wedding somedays if i can agree.

we can intives my family and alldeaf for bridal shower or lunch party for girls only i would chose bridal lunch or bridal shower party.

no matter i would wores nice wedding dress long gowns or short gowns whether my choice to wores but we have wait and see.

before wedding but i wanted my dad give me away because more traditional at rehearsal and also rehearsal dinner maybe restaurant or BBQ whether my choice but we have wait and see.

if it happens that i do get married again.. I wouldn't mind if it was under a full moon in the early evening when sun is beginning to set- right on the beach with flowers everywhere... simple but yet romantic wedding nothing but us and the preacher.. if cant do it on beach.. i wouldn't mind do it at lake as its near water? or even in the mountain.. overlook the valley with sunset in the background...

I had hawaiian style wedding! We had about 40 people. We had blast time!

Me and my wife had a small wedding. We only had like 20 tops at our wedding. But it was nice, had it at our church and our pastor married us. The honeymoon was only one night because it was on the weekend and we couldn't get time off.

My husband and I got married on Oct 6, 2007. We had Mossy Oak Camouflage Wedding and got married at the Lake, with Pastor, Singer, Interprenter and Our friends and family being there.

It was not a big wedding, but the best wedding I ever had in my life as well my husband felt that way, too.

After we got married, we went by to Western Slizzin and had dinner, open wedding gifts and had a cake fight and it was BLAST time.

Honestly, Preston and I are not married but we both feel like we are already.

We're going to Jamaica and get married on the beach during the sunset. It's been a long time dream for me to get married on the beach, never liked the church wedding. Besides Preston and I love beach.

But we haven't decided what month exactly. I told him I want to get married either in June, July or December. H wants to get married in March, thus that's the anniversary for us as we met on 28th of March three years ago. But I don't want to because it's a month that has to much birthdays on Preston's side of the family, as well on mine.

So we haven't comprimse yet...but I'm sure we'll figure it out soon. We're hoping we'll get married this year or next year at the latest. We just have to figure out the month!!

As for people, I'm planning to have two of my best friends and their husband/boyfriend there, and have my other good friend there also. Preston is gonna have his three best friends there with their family, his mom and our kids are gonna be there and that's pretty much it. We just want a small wedding with our close friends and family.

I had wedding at courthouse that was it

In n out pretty quick and got married by the Justice of Peace.

hell yea - that's how I like it :cool2: quick and easy. save money!

I am going to get married on Aug. 8th. My fiance and I rented a area of the playhouse in the town I am going to college at for a really good price. Our colors are navy and silver. The theme "King and Queen of Hearts" (playing cards). I did that because my fiance is a gamer and I felt that it was a nice way to incorporate his life into mine. We are also going to do the Star Wars Imperial March for the recessional music (his idea). We are going to have about 90-120 people watching our wedding.

My brother had a big wedding, but a HUGE reception. I think there were 100 people at the wedding and 250 people at the reception... maybe more. I'll have to ask him later.

I have a friend who had a small wedding (he got his girlfriend pregnant and decided to rush the wedding informally before the baby was born). It was a behind-the-house wedding at someone else's house. I think only 15 or 20 people were there.

We're doing an elopement package with perhaps 20 witnesses present, max. The entire affair'll take an hour and a half, complete with cake and some champagne. After that I reckon we'll go to the olive garden or another italia style restaurant and enjoy some good food and company. It'll be lovely but laid back and relaxed, just what the doctor ordered!

Back