what kind of shoes do you like?

leather gangster shoes with concealed step caps in the 'point'

-have about 20 pairs of Nikes and Jordans (Retro/original)
-have 5 pairs of softball shoes- Boombah, Mizuno, and Nike
-have 4 pairs of nice dress shoes
-have over 10 pairs of skateboards (major brand of names like DC, Vans..you name it)

I love adidas especially sambas it goes with playing soccer i think. I also like skater shoes and sanuk sandals.

I like high heels (im tiny) but i dont really wear them :p
but if i were to..id go to aldo and buy some or steve madden or anywhere where they have a size 5 :)
mm but just for going wherever i like comfy shoes..
1.jpg

flat shoes are awesome :)

but if i were to..id go to aldo and buy some or steve madden or anywhere where they have a size 5 :)
1.jpg

I do like high heels but I don't like the point in toes. It's kill my small toes. If i wear a high heel shoes all the times. It will cause hurt my lower back and my arch on feet. I like this kind that you wear it with flat shoes. My shoes size is 8. You're same as my cousin's size. It's so cute small feet. LoL

-have about 20 pairs of Nikes and Jordans (Retro/original)
-have 5 pairs of softball shoes- Boombah, Mizuno, and Nike
-have 4 pairs of nice dress shoes
-have over 10 pairs of skateboards (major brand of names like DC, Vans..you name it)

I love skateboard shoes - I have $150 DC shoes, but it is screwed now, I am going to throw it in the bin, since I bought it long, long time ago

Brah- Oh yea? now, im thinking to do custom on Vans skateboard shoes. Heh.

Vans. I used to wear a vans when I was teen kid. It's so comfortable! I love skateboard shoes! I don't mind to have my future boy to play a skateboard and snowboard.

JClarke,
Reason why I loathe Steve Madden shoes is because I think they're ugly, cheap looking and not something you can wear for years and still look fashionable.

Asics
Puma
Keds
New Balance
Conserve
Havaianas
Billabong

and many more.

I have far too many shoes.

yesterday at softball tournament, i was sitting on the bleacher and chill on my break and saw guy wear "SIMPLE" shoes. I was like :wtf:

SIMPLE shoes?!

Simple shoes are eco friendly, help save the planet! Spend lots!

images

why cant they just call it, "Eco Shoes" instead of say, "Simple" its not simple enough at all, IMO.

1.jpg

Size 5 is hard to find!! That's what I wear, too.

Just don't make the mistake of asking Junior what size his Grand-pappy's shoes are. :lol: Anyone remember that one?

My shoes:
Work boots:
WetlanderMuckBoot.png

casual shoes:
skech215342_41848_fs.jpg

sport:
0010032792_200.jpg

And usually wear leather flip flops or canvas slides for relaxing.

I really enjoy Airforce ones... really like Not cuz of the hiphop hype and stuff... I just like airforce ones because it's simply the perfect shoe! They go with any outfit...

Back