What is the worst valentine's gift you ever get?

Omg I've gotten bad valentines gift several times.

one time my ex bf gave me beer coasters.. WTFF I don't even drink beer!

and my another ex gave me a dog collar.. I told him "but i dont even have a dog?" he said oh it's for your future dog.. I was like uhh okay.. but said thanks anyway

I know valentines day is not just about gifts and is all about showing love.. but still WTF! where did they get these ideas? lol men are sooo strange sometimes!

But the best valentines gift I got from my current bf was a beautiful Sapphire gold ring with diamonds. I cried when I saw it! :)

I've never gotten a "worst" Valentine's Day gift. I did have a gift turned bad once, but turned good... eventually.

I had a Palm PDA that I used a lot. On Valentine's Day, I ran a few on-campus errands. When I got back to my room, I realized that my PDA was missing. I ran all over looking for it, but it was nowhere to be found.

Later, I went to my girlfriend's room to get ready for our night out. I told her how I lost my PDA and she felt sorry for me. Yet, she had that odd expression when I told her... but I thought it was simply a "Oh, no! I'm sorry" type of expression.

That evening after our Valentine's Day dinner, we went back to her room and exchanged gifts. She gave me a cute bag with a bunch of stuff in it... candies, cards, etc. One thing in there was something that even I was too ashamed to have gotten. It was a specially designed stylus with a light-up tip for my PDA. When I opened it, my face turned red... and I looked at her. "I'm sorry." She said that was why she made that face earlier. I told her, "Hey, I still love it. It's the thought that counts and I love you."

I kept it anyway thinking that I might get another PDA soon.

A month later, I got an email from another student living in the dorms (5 dorm buildings over). He said that he had my PDA. I was like, "WTF!?" I set a time to meet with him and he gave me back my PDA. Apparently, his roommate found it. Since his roommate is hardly in the room, he never went ahead and went looking for the owner. When this guy found it, he finally asked what it was. That's when he realized to check and see if he could find my contact information on it. So, he emailed me.

Now, I got my PDA back... I ran quickly back to my room... got my new stylus... then ran to my girlfriend's room... and acted innocent... "Hey! Check out the stylus you got me!"... lit it up... and used it right away. She was puzzled at first, then realized that her gift finally had purpose. :)

nice story

hey Sara...for me, going to a football game would be an awesome Valentine's Day gift but football season is over by then. :giggle:

I wouldnt mind if my date takes me to sporting events as I love them as well.

that your choice for valentine's day i cant blame you

if you have tips for good reasons and bad reasons lists on your datings sports im sure NFL&NBA almost over very soon.

(3 years ago) My worst valentine's day gift was none at all and had to tell my ex-bf to go store to get me something cuz its so rude and hurt my feeling for spending all the money on him and get nothing in return not even thank you and he makes face and groan going all "fine whatever" and went to walmart got me red bear. And one year later same thing happened then he got me chocolate heart AFTER I told him "why you do that again? Ugh you go get me something and no chocolate heart I hate it"
Thank god I finally saw that he's a$$hole and dumped him (can't believe I've been so blind for 2 years!)

that happened for you im sure mostly boyfriends always busy at work and got happened forget on valentine's day what need for their girlfriend really like as wanted really for?

im been dating wrong old boyfriend for months and they didnt work out for me and my old boyfriend so that my jerk old boyfriend have broke the laws because my old boyfriend work in Africa and i dont trust scams and send money for more reasons and my mom tell me to truth! and i dump 2 jerk ex-boyfriend because no trust for that! they later i got e-mail from man his name is James Windsor he always truth to me anythings but he and me kept connect e-mail messages all the times because James always so busy at work but he never send me money neither!

my boyfriend James will give me nice gifts till Feb.14th i cant wait what he give me

Oh .... does that mean if he's buying tickets to take you to a real WWE show where your favorite wrestler, Batista will be wrestling at , you will NOT accept it????

bad tips
going games include (football,baseball,basketball,whatevers dont taking your dating to the games!)
what your idea?

I guess from reading those posts, the types of gift you are getting from your boyfriend tell you a lot about who he really is.

Hmm, I guess it's a good way to figure out. Of course, that can't be the only reason for someone to dump boyfriend, but you can add it to the list though.

Hmmmmmmmmmm the worst Valentine's Day gift I got was in high school. The guy I was dating at the time bought me the ugliest green wool sweater I have ever seen in my life. To top it off he got it 2 sizes too small. :)giggle: :giggle: It would have fit if I had smaller boobs!! :giggle: :giggle:) So when I told him that it would need to be return cause it was too small he told me I was ungreatful. So.......................I punched him in the nose, threw the sweater in his face and told him never to call me again. :giggle: :giggle:

Oh .... does that mean if he's buying tickets to take you to a real WWE show where your favorite wrestler, Batista will be wrestling at , you will NOT accept it????

LOL thats good one, I will make sure Batista isnt wrestling on that night ;)

(3 years ago) My worst valentine's day gift was none at all and had to tell my ex-bf to go store to get me something cuz its so rude and hurt my feeling for spending all the money on him and get nothing in return not even thank you and he makes face and groan going all "fine whatever" and went to walmart got me red bear. And one year later same thing happened then he got me chocolate heart AFTER I told him "why you do that again? Ugh you go get me something and no chocolate heart I hate it"
Thank god I finally saw that he's a$$hole and dumped him (can't believe I've been so blind for 2 years!)

aww, I know the feeling when it come to jerks like that and get blinded by a guy. But there are some good guys out there waiting to be find for you. Don't give up on love. :)

Omg I've gotten bad valentines gift several times.

one time my ex bf gave me beer coasters.. WTFF I don't even drink beer!

and my another ex gave me a dog collar.. I told him "but i dont even have a dog?" he said oh it's for your future dog.. I was like uhh okay.. but said thanks anyway

I know valentines day is not just about gifts and is all about showing love.. but still WTF! where did they get these ideas? lol men are sooo strange sometimes!

But the best valentines gift I got from my current bf was a beautiful Sapphire gold ring with diamonds. I cried when I saw it! :)

Aww wow! Sapphire and diamonds are wonderful gift!

Hmmmmmmmmmm the worst Valentine's Day gift I got was in high school. The guy I was dating at the time bought me the ugliest green wool sweater I have ever seen in my life. To top it off he got it 2 sizes too small. :)giggle: :giggle: It would have fit if I had smaller boobs!! :giggle: :giggle:) So when I told him that it would need to be return cause it was too small he told me I was ungreatful. So.......................I punched him in the nose, threw the sweater in his face and told him never to call me again. :giggle: :giggle:

LOL,, I don't blame you there lol. Some valentine's gifts from a guy can be so "tacky" and yikes. Only if they know what better for us to pick a good gift ha,, lol OY! ha

My mom used to work in the food store and heard a story. There was this guy and asking a flower lady if there is a way to make a rose turn into black. This lady was shocked to hear it and asked why. He said cuz his wife wanted to get divorced and he wanted to show her that she is a mean wife. So this lady had to take a white flower and put it in a black tie in the water and let it sit for a 1 or 2 then it was delivered to his exwife.

My mind want lumped and i dont like that idea of received a black rose.

My mom used to work in the food store and heard a story. There was this guy and asking a flower lady if there is a way to make a rose turn into black. This lady was shocked to hear it and asked why. He said cuz his wife wanted to get divorced and he wanted to show her that she is a mean wife. So this lady had to take a white flower and put it in a black tie in the water and let it sit for a 1 or 2 then it was delivered to his exwife.

Oh my god, that was cruel of him! Yikes. I guess some men can't handle getting the divorce. How sad.

I thought it was for a goth girl. I bet goth girl would like a black rose, right?

I thought there was already a rose that's black? I thought that rose came in varied color.

EDIT: Nevermind, there's two color that don't exist by nature. It's black and blue rose.

Rose colors and their "meaning"

This list explains what each color represents.

i never got valentine day gifts from guys i never have boyfriend during valentine day time oh well shrugs that why i don't like valentine day that is my opnion

if you guys love valentine day not a problem for me i am glad smile

I thought it was for a goth girl. I bet goth girl would like a black rose, right?

I thought there was already a rose that's black? I thought that rose came in varied color.

EDIT: Nevermind, there's two color that don't exist by nature. It's black and blue rose.

Rose colors and their "meaning"

This list explains what each color represents.

I can explain what black rose means. The black rose means death. Black Roses signify Death and that what it symbolize. So, each color roses have different symbols and what it means. Red Roses symbolize sincere Love, Respect, Courage & Passion. Hope that helps, and blue rose is very hard to reproduce or find, although some floral companies are trying to do it naturally. Others just die them. To some a blue rose symbolizes "mystery" and to others "attaining the impossible". A blue rose given can symbolize the rarity of your partner. You have attained the impossible. :)

That was mean of the husband. Two wrongs dont make it right.

However, I think a black rose would be cool in a way.

Back